108

Oberoi Mansion is decorated like a bride today with hustle bustle in the entire mansion. And the reason is god-bharai ceremony of Anika. She is enjoying her 9th month of pregnancy and Shivika were excited a lot. 

Tej and Shakti were the most excited and both of them were roaming here and there to make sure everything is perfect. Shakti made sure that this function will be the best function till date. The thought of his grandchild's arrival made him feel on top of the world. 

Omru were as usual fighting on Rudra's smrtness and Gauri thought to do the works as both of them will never stop fighting. Pinky is checking all the gifts that she had bought for her heera bahu and her grandchild. Jhanvi was present with dadi and ordering Tej and Shakti.

Shivika room:

Shivaay woke up early to make sure of the arrangements and looked at his wife sleeping peacefully. He pecked her forehead and bent down towards Anika's tummy and kissed there mumbling I love you to both his angels and left to bath. 

He got ready in a white kurta pajama and looked at Anika. He smiled to see her sleeping peacefully after a long time. Due to pregnancy Anika was facing constant back aches and she was unable to have a good sleep. He sat next to her and caressed her hair. Anika woke up and smiled seeing him.

 Anika woke up and smiled seeing him

S: How are you feeling now?

A: Theek hoon mein! And humara baby bhi bilkul theek hai!

S: That is what I wish for love!

He bent towards her and kissed her forehead and followed by her tummy. He helped her to sit down on the bed.

S: Aaj mein bohot khush hoon!

A: Mein bhi bohot bohot khush hoon! Because we are celebrating the arrival of our baby!

Shivaay kissed her stomach and rested his head there.

S: Come soon princess! Mumma, papa are eagerly waiting for you!

A: Shiv, mein bata rahi hoon aapko! Its a boy not girl!

S: Tum phir shuru hogayi! Mujhe pata hai ki baby ladki hai!

A: I am saying it for the last time billu ji! Its a boy!

Shivaay was about to argue back but Pinky and Jhanvi entered their room.

Pin: Tum dono phir se starts mat ho jana! Anika beta, tum yeh pehen kar aa jana! And Shivaay, khabardaar agar tumne meri beti ko kuch kaha ho toh!

Jhanvi: Acha nahi hoga tumhare liye Shivaay!

S: My dear mother in laws, I will follow your orders!

Both giggled and left the room. Shivaay helped her to stand and placed his arm around her shoulder and held her right hand in his right and both moved towards washroom.