42

Next Morning:

Shivaay woke up early and was busy adoring the silent nature sitting in the balcony. His is continuously thinking about Anika. He smiled remembering her putting on the chain he gifted. The small things she does for him is making him go crazy on her. He is not understanding what is going on with himself and he understood one thing that he needs someone who can clear his confusion. But who, is the question.

He took a deep sigh and moved towards kitchen. On the way he moved towards Anika's room. She was still sleeping hugging her favorite doll. He moved inside and looked at her innocent face. He will miss seeing her daily morning like this, he thought.

Anika stirred in sleep because of the disturbing sunrays. He giggled silently seeing her like that. It was as if she wants to protect her peaceful sleep.

S: Anu, aur kitna soyegi..Wake up!

A: Shiv 5 min more..

She said showing her 5 fingers and tossed to other side and covered herself completely with duvet.

S: Anu, I said wake up!

A: And I said I don't want to wake up!

Shivaay smirked and moved towards the side table. He took a jug of water and lowered her comforter. And the next thing he did was splash!

A: Ahhh! Shiv I will kill you today!

She said and took a pillow and started to chase him. Both of them ran like mad people all over the house and settled down in the living area panting.

A: Kisi ko aise uthata hai kya?

S: If its you then its okay!

A: Bhagad billa!

She stood up and started to move towards her room when he held her hand. She turned back. He moved towards her and hugged her tightly, placing his head above hers. She was shocked and did not hug him back. His grip only tightened and she slowly placed her hands around him and placed her head on his chest, closing her eyes.

S(in mind):

Please Anu, stay with me like this forever...Why should we leave this place? Subah se kuch theek nahi lag raha hai..You will be back to your family tomorrow..I don't want to leave you with anyone even for a second..God, please get me out of this confusion.

A(in mind):

I don't want to leave you Shiv...You are my fist love and definitely the last one..Why did these 2 weeks go so fast! Aisa lag raha hai ki kal hi hum yaha pe aaye the...I still remember the moment I recognized you as Shiv..I am not understanding whether to tell this to you or not..But I don't want to spoil our friendship by saying my opinion..I love you Shivaay and will always do!

After what felt like infinity both of them parted unwillingly. Anika still closed her eyes, fearing if she opened them, she will cry.

S: Anu!

She turned back and started to move towards her room not giving Shivaay to see her. He thought he hurted her and moved towards her.

S: Anu, I am really sorry...I did not mean it...I won't do anything like this next time...Please forgive me!

She immediately cupped his face and looked into his eyes.

A: Shiv what r you talking? Why are you saying sorry...If you say sorry to me na then I will really not talk to you!

She warned like a kid and what he did was to just giggle seeing her nose turned into pink because of anger.

S: Okay abh no more sorry sorry!