62

Shivaay woke up after an hour and looked at her. She was sleeping with a open mouth and her hair was all messy. Her right hand held his shirt tightly in a fist. He slowly raised his head and pecked her forehead.

S: Anu..wake up!

A: Shiv..5 min more! Pleashh!

She said in her cute voice and snuggled more into him. He giggled and tightened his grip around her. After a while she opened her eyes to see him staring at her continuously.

A: Aise kya dekh rahe hai?

S: I am checking out my love...Koi problem hai tujhe?

A: Bilkul nahi!

S: Had good sleep?

A: Hmm..Aap ko?

Shivaay nodded. Anika smiled and realized something and got up.

S: Kya hua?

A: I am sorry I am crushing you with my weight!

He started to laugh badly leaving her confused.

A: Shiv why are you laughing?

S: Batata hoon!

He held her hand and pulled her on him. She held his shoulders for support.

A: Care to explain me the reason?

S: Pehli baat toh yeh ki tum bohot cute ho..And doosri baat toh yeh ki you r not crushing me down..Do you feel yourself as moti?

A: No! I am not moti!

S: Then there is no need for the sorry. And waise bhi shaadi ke baad toh hume aise hi toh sona padega na!

He winked and she smacked his shoulder. Both of them giggled. She is about to get up but the dove pendant he gifted her got stuck to his shirt button. She winced lightly.

S: Let me do..Lagta hai tumhara chain bhi yahi chahti hai ki tum aise hi raho!

A: Shivaay! Do it now!

S: Okay..aise chillao mat!

He slowly freed her locket from his shirt button and looked at her. Her hair is blocking him looking at her. He slowly removed her fringes and tucked them behind her ear. He kissed her forehead and she smiled. Both of them got up and about to go inside when Shivaay lifted her. She gasped in shock.

A: Shiv..put me down!

S: Please..

A: Ek baat bolu?

S: Yes!

A: You are not good in making puppy face!

S: Hmm...Afterall you and Rudra had done PhD in it!

Anika giggled and pinched his cheeks.

A: Shiv...I have a secret wish!

S: And I will fulfill it now!

Anika moved close to his ear.

A: I want to enjoy a piggy ride!

Shivaay looked at her.

S: But I remember someone saying they want to walk!

A: It's my secret wish Shiv and you are not fulfilling it. Very bad SSO!

S: Now don't start your drama..

A: So will you?

She asked in a very cute voice. He went awe. This girl and her antics always surprise him, he thought. Shivaay nodded and she pecked his cheek. He first made her to stand and he moved forward and she climbed on him from behind. He held her carefully and started to walk.