64

So sorry for not updating in the last week...Was busy with my semester exams..No more bak bak and enjoy the update.

*************

Next Morning:

Anika gets up early and moved to living area. She saw her father reading newspaper.

A: Good morning papa!

Avi: Morning princess...Aaj jaldi uth gayi? Your health is fine na!

Avinash giggled while Anika narrowed her eyes.

A: I am perfectly fine papa!

Avi: Acha yeh batao kal tum Oberoi Mansion gayi thi na...Sab kaise hai? Ma ji ki tabiyat theek hai na?

A: Yes papa...All are fit and fine!

Avi: You know Anu..I am very much happy! They treat you like their daughter...Shivaay is perfect for you Anu...I am very much happy with your choice.

Anika smiled. He said and caressed her hair. She snuggled in her father's warmth. Viren who came down heard it and felt happy. But somewhere he started to feel insecure. He is her superman and she used to say everything to him first. 

He is feeling lonely when she started to spend time with him. But the other part of him is very much happy because his cherry got a perfect life partner. He did not know how to face the situation. He sighed sadly and moved to kitchen silently.

Anika saw him and moved towards him.

A: Good morning Viru!

V: Morning cherry!

A: Excited ho?

V: Kisliye?

A: I think you r the first person who is forgetting his honeymoon! Right papa?

Avinash giggled while Viren glared both of them. Both will never change, he thought and rolled his eyes.

A: Luggage pack karli?

V: Kar diya question bank!

A: bhabhi uthi nahi?

V: Ready ho rahi hai..Jog keliye!

A: Give me 5 min..Mein bhi ready hoke aati hoon!

He smiled and ruffled her hair. She punched him in his stomach lightly and left to her room. He moved to kitchen and took a water bottle. After a while Anika and Jeevika come down to living area. Bidding bye to Avinash, the trio moved to jogging. They had a hearty time and Anika teased Virika for their honeymoon.

J: Anu..jab tumhari baari aayegi na tab bataungi mein!

A: Viru dekho na bhabhi mujhe tang kar rahi hai!

Anika side hugged Viren. He pecked her on top of her head.

V: Jeevika don't you dare trouble my cherry!

J: Kyu?

V: Because I will trouble her!

A: Dhokebaaz!

Virika hifighed and Anika pouted.

A: Koi mujhe pyaar hi nahi karta hai!

V: Haww! Very bad on your part Ms. Vadhera!

A: Acha yeh sab chodo na..Viru mere liye na bohot zyaada shopping karna!

V: Abh kisine mujhe bataya ki mein usse pyaar nahi karta hoon! Then how can I do shopping? Am I right Jeevika?

J: Yes! I agree with you!

A: Viru!

V: What?