EPILOGUE

Three girls are shown with a man in a shopping mall in a men's section. They were involved in discussing about which outfit will be suitable for the man and the man was shaking his head seeing the three girls craziness towards shopping.

And the man is Shivaay and the three girls are Sanjana Vadhera, Virika's elder daughter; Ishika Oberoi, Shivika's daughter and Ruhi Oberoi, Ruvya's only daughter. All the three girls decided to go on for shopping as Shivika's 25th wedding anniversary is the following day.

The girl gang decided to shop for everyone and dragged Shivaay along with them.

Shivaay: Girls, it has been one hour and you are still not able to finalize anything!

Ishika: Papa, its your shopping that we are doing! It's your big day tomorrow and you have to look great! Be patient!

Sanjana: Yes phoopha! Can't you do this much to us!

Ruhi: Very bad bade papa!

He shook his head at their antics and finally choose his outfit after all the three had decided to wine colored three piece suit.

Shivaay: Abh ghar chale?

He had to go to office to complete some of his pending works and didn't knew what's in store for him.

Ishika: Papa, abhi toh sirf aap ki shopping complete hui hai! We have to shop for everyone right? And you also have to select ma's outfit!

Ruhi: ha bade papa! Abhi toh hum teeno ki shopping bhi baaki hai! And hume badi ma ke liye gifts bhi lena hai! What say didi's?

Other girls nodded.

Sanjana: Please phupha!

All girls: Please!

And Shivaay again bowed to their orders making the girls smile.

*****

Anika along with her loving sons had already completed their shopping and now they are cooking Anika's favorite dishes. She is sitting on a chair and smiling seeing all of them cooking and enjoying. 

The eldest boy was Ansh Singh Oberoi, Shivika's eldest son; Ishaan Singh Oberoi, Shivika's younger son and twin brother of Ishika; Atharv Vadhera, Virika's younger son and Aditya Singh Oberoi, Rikara's only son.

Smile was never leaving her face. All the four of them are indeed close to her and she loves them equally. She sees ShivOmRu in these four. Ishaan comes to her holding a spoon in his hand.

Ishaan: Ma, taste this and say kaisi bani hai?

Anika had it while everyone were waiting for her answer. First she made a bad face which made all of them sad but she smiled immediately making all of them squeal in happiness and all the four hugged Anika tightly.

*****

Next day:

Oberoi Mansion:

Shivaay sees Anika sleeping peacefully and giggles. Its been 25 years yet her sleeping habits didn't change. Sitting next to her, he caresses her face and kissed her forehead thanking for all the happiness she had given to him.

S: Good morning jaan!

Anika slowly wakes up and sees Shivaay all ready and smiled.

A: Happy anniversary hubby!

S: Happy anniversary to you too jaan!

He kissed her forehead and she gave a small blushy smile.

S: Anu, its been 25 years yet you blush like this?

A(giggling): Universal truths never change Shiv!