26

Next Day:

Anika woke up and moved to gym room as she never misses to go for a daily jog. Shivaay woke up and moved to her room. She was not there. He checked the living area but she is not there. He was searching for her in every room when he saw her running on thread mill listening to songs. He smiled and moved to her.

She did not notice him and was singing the lyrics. 

S: Good morning Anika!

She removed her earphones and wished him back with a cute smile.

S: Do you exercise daily?

A: Hmm...Mein aur Viru toh humesha jog pe jaate hai..You know my day becomes peaceful after I have my exercise! And what about you?

S: I do whenever I am free!

A: Then lets do it..

Shivaay nodded and he raised his sleeves of his kurta. He moved towards dumbbells and took one of them and started to exercise. Anika was shocked seeing his well toned body. She shook her head and began to exercise. A few seconds later her gaze shifted to him. She was busy in taading him. Suddenly Shivaay noticed her checking him out from the corner of his eye. He smirked.

This time Shivaay directly looked into her. He caught her red handed. She immediately turned her gaze away. He controlled his laugh and maintained a smirk on his face.

Anika mentally face palmed herself and focussed on her exercise that she did not notice Shivaay moving towards her. He finally stood behind her and she could sense his breath fanning near her neck.

S: Kisiko check out karna buri baat hai Anika!

He said in a husky voice and left the place. Anika could feel her breath again normally. Shivaay stood near the door and watched her actions. He could notice her face turned into tomato. Anika ruffled her hair and ran to her room not noticing him. He gave a sheepish smile.

Later both of them got ready and Shivaay saw Anika working in kitchen humming a song. He smiled and moved towards her.

S: Kya ban rahi hai?

A: French toast!

Shivaay nodded. They left to office in his car.

S: Anika?

A: Hmm..

S: Kal holiday hai toh meine socha ki hum Madame Tussads chale..What say?

Anika's face glowed like a 1000W bulb.

A: YES! Mein bohot excited hoon...Waha na Hrithik Roshan ka statue bhi hai...I will take many selfies!

He chuckled seeing her.

S: And Anika kal raat ek party hai...Woh business clients ke saath! Tum chalogi mere saath?

He was praying to God to get the answer as yes. Anika thought for a while and nodded yes. Shivaay was very much happy.

S: Thank you so much Anika!

A: Shivaay isme thank you ki kya zaroorat hai?

S: Woh..mein keh raha tha ki..woh..kuch nahi! Office aa chuki hai..

Shivika got down and Shivaay left the place in a hurry.

A: Yeh billu ji aaj itna different kyu lag rahe hai? Kuch toh baat hai! Lagta hai office ke kaam ko lekar stressed hai...Iss bande ko kaam ke alawa kuch dikhta hi nahi!

Shivaay who was away from her saw her talking to herself.

S: Anika...We r getting late!

A: Aa rahi hoon!