68

Oberoi Mansion:

ShivOmRu prepared dinner and everyone were having it. Rudra looked at Shivaay.

R: Bhaiyya aap kya soch rahe hai?

S: Kuch nahi..

O: Shivaay sab kuch theek hi hoga!

Pin: Ha Shivaay..Sab perfects hoga!

Shivaay nodded and had his food. He then wished everyone good night and moved to his room. He grabbed his phone, wallet and waited for everyone to leave to their rooms. He then sneakily moved out of his room.

He is about to go to porch but stopped his way when he heard someone calling him. He turned back slowly to see Khanna.

S: Khanna..Is tarah se koi kisi ko bulata hai kya? What's wrong with you?

K: Sir..mein toh..

S: Tum kya Khanna?

He tried to sound fake arrogant.

K: Sorry sir..

Shivaay nodded and about to go but Khanna stopped him again.

S: What happened now?

K: Sir aap kahi bahar jaa rahe hai?

Shivaay is stuck up now. He did not know how to escape.

S: Woh..mein..mujhe na kuch kaam hai..Mein bahar jaa raha hoon...And Khanna...Make sure no one knows about this..Or else you are fired!

K: Nahi sir..It's our secret!

Khanna nodded excitingly. Shivaay immediately left to porch and takes his car. He drives to her home. When he is near to her home, he calls her. She lifts the call the very next moment.

S: Jaan...will be at your house in 5 min!

A: Okay...I am ready...But where are we going?

S: Shh! It's secret..

A: Okay then...Drive safe..

Shivaay nodded and reached her home. Anika heard the car horn and she looked at him from the balcony of her room. She looked at him and nodded. Taking her phone, she slowly stepped out of her room. Taking small steps she moved towards Viren's room and placed her ear on the door.

Sensing everything is perfect, she moved downstairs and finally escaped from the house. She saw Shivaay leaning on his car. Shivaay went awe looking her. Anika moved towards him and snapped her fingers. He broke his trance. He gently tucked her loose hair strands.

S: Beautiful!

Anika blushed but was breathing heavily.

S: Kya hua?

A: Shiv...you know what..I was not afraid when I bunked my classes at college!

Shivaay giggled.

S: Ek baat batao..How do you manage to look cute and hot at the same time?

A: It's Anika's magic!

S: Lets go!

Anika nodded and both of them settled down. He started to drive.

S: Anu..aise achanak se jaana zaroori hai?

A: Do you think it is easy for me..For four days I have to be away from you! But this can't be denied..But something is strange in papa's behavior!

S: Matlab?

A: I don't know..

S: Everything is fine na?