35

Next Morning:

Anika woke up and she felt the world is spinning. She caught her head in her hands.

A: Mujhe itna zor se head ache kyu ho raha hai! God, its unbearable!

She took the water glass and drank all the water in a go. Just then Shivaay entered her room with a glass of lemon water.

S: Good morning Anu!

A: Kaha ki good morning...Mera sar bohot dard kar raha hai! Kal raat kuch hua hai kya?

S: Anu, tujhe seriously kuch yaad nahi hai?

A: Nahi...Kya hua? Meine kuch kiya hai kya?

S: Pehle tum yeh lemon water peelo...You will get relief from hangover.

A: Hangover? Matlab?

Shivaay gave the glass and sat on the bed next to her.

S: Kal raat tumne na alcohol pee li!

A: WHAT?

S: Anu, pehle tum yeh peelo..

Anika drank it in one go.

A: Shiv, mujhe batao na meine kya kiya hai...hayee mera sar phata jaa raha hai!

S: Anu, relax ho jao pehle...Go and fresh up first! You will feel relaxed..And mein sab kuch bataonga..Okay..

Anika nodded and Shivaay left the room. Later she meets Shivaay who was busy working in kitchen. He sensed her and looked towards her.

S: Abh kaisi hai tu?

A: Pehle se theek hoon!

Shivaay nodded and continued to prepare breakfast.

A: Shiv?

S: Hmm..

She placed her hand on his shoulder and he turned back. She held her hand and took him towards dining table. Both of them settled down.

A: Shiv, abh toh batado ki meine kya kiya hai?

S: Anu tumne kuch nahi kiya hai..Tumne galati se alcohol pee li and dozed off into sleep..

A: That's it? Meine kuch..woh..kuch nahi kiya hai na?

Shivaay smirked and bent close to her.

S: Are you feeling bad that you didn't do anything?

A: NO!

She squealed enough to damage his ears. He closed his ears.

A: Mera matlab hai ki meine aisa nahi socha hai!

S: Then why are you worrying? Just relax and have breakfast..Mein abhi gaya and abhi aaya!

Both of them giggled and Shivaay left to kitchen. Anika relaxed resting herself on the chair and closed her eyes.

A(in mind):

Kuch toh hua hai, Shiv is hiding it from me! I can understand..Anu socho, kuch gadbad toh hua hai! And movies mein bhi dikhate hai na jab alcohol peete hai toh, nashe mein kuch bhi karte hai! Think Anu!

S: ANIKA!!

A: Shiv, why are you shouting?

S: Kaha kho gayi ho, I was calling you since 2 minutes!

A: Mein kuch soch rahi thi!

S: Listen, don't stress about anything...Have breakfast!

A: Okay..