73

Shivika took their own time and covered the entire estate. Anika showed him all the places and Shivaay fell in love with the place. Both of them got down the cycle.

S: You are okay na! I mean this position may not be comfortable right?

A: I am perfectly alright Shiv!

Ru: Aa gaya humara love birds!

Everyone had a teasing grin on their faces. Later everyone decided to go on site seeing around the city. They first moved to a mandir. Avinash, Anika and Viren smiled widely seeing the mandir.

S: Anu..kya hua?

A: It's the place where papa and ma met for the first time!

Ru: Bhabhi...Avinash uncle had a love marriage right?

Anika nodded.

A: And you know their love story had many twists...Just like a movie story!

Ru: Bhabhi...then tell me their love story as my bed time story..

A: Definitely..Lets get in...

Everyone went inside and prayed to God. Shivaay looked at her. She is smiling closing her eyes. He too smiled and prayed for their happiness to retain forever. Later everyone had an awesome time while site seeing and shopping. Anika is continuously blushing because of Shivaay's deeds. He enjoyed seeing her state. They moved to Anika's house late in the evening.

Dadi: Abh bacho ne shaadi ke liye ha kardiya hai na..Mumbai wapas jaate hi hum inn dono ki shaadi ka date final karenge..

All agreed and Anika looked at Shivaay. He smiled and held her hand. She blushed and locked her fingers with his.

Pin: Oh my maata...Mein bohot exciteds hoon!

Anika looked at Avinash. He smiled widely.

Avi: Lets have dinner..

Everyone nodded and all had a hearty dinner. Shivaay looked at Avinash.

S: Papa..aap ki estate ka kaam complete hogayi hai toh hum kal jaa sakte hai!

Avi: Ha beta..All the works are completed..We can leave tomorrow!

S: Meine Khanna se baat kiya hai..We will leave in private jet tomorrow morning!

Avinash nodded. Anika looked at Viren who is standing at the corner.

A: Viru..are you okay?

V: Ha..I am fine..

A: You seemed to be lost Viru?

V: Anika..I said I am fine..I have a phone call to attend!

He left immediately leaving her, Jeevika and Shivaay confused. Shivaay moved towards her to wish her bye. Jeevika looked at Shivika and moved away. All the elder Oberoi's left the place.

S: Anu..is everything okay?

A: Shiv...he called me Anika..He never calls me that..He always calls me as cherry or Anu..But Shiv..

He hugged her.

S: Shh..Relax...kuch nahi! May be he is having work stress...Don't worry!

Anika looked at him still confused. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. She smiled.

S: Always smile like this..Mein chalta hoon..

A: Okay..

She said cutely and pouted. He pecked her pout.

A: Call me back after you reach home!

S: Definitely..

Anika bid bye to Omru and Bhavya. After everyone left she moved towards terrace. She saw Viren sitting silently at a corner. She moved towards him and sat next to him. He did not look at her.