103

Everyone are shocked and happy to hear doctors words and moved inside to check Anika. She is smiling placing her hand on her belly. Dadi sat next to Anika and kissed her forehead. 

Dadi: Hayee mein mar jawaa! Kitni khush khabri diya hai tune! Humesha kush rehna puttar!

Pinky moved towards Anika's hand in hers.

P: Aaj mein bohot happys hoon! Oh my mata! Mera chota kanjee ankhowala iss duniya mein aane wala hai! Mein grandmom's banne wali hoon!

Jhanvi blessed her for a happy life. Rikara took Anika in a tight hug.

O: Bhabi, mein chachu banne wala hoon! Thank you thank you so much bhabhi! Mein bata bhi nahi sakta mein kitna khush hoon!

Gauri was about to talk when they heard a voice. Everyone turned to see Tej, Shakti & Rudra standing there.

Tej: Ma, kya ho raha hai yaha? Mrs. Varma kya kar rahi hai yaha? Sab theek hai na?

Dadi: Tej, Shakti tum dono dadu banne wale ho! Anika ma banne wali hai!

Rudra: Bhabhi yeh sach hai?

Anika nodded with a blushy smile. He immediately carried Anika in his arms and twirled her in air. Everyone asked Rudra to be careful but smiled seeing the smile on his face. Anika asked him to stop and moved towards Tej and Shakti to take their blessings.

The duo stopped her from doing and kissed Anika's forehead.

Shakti: U know you shouldn't bend in this stage..Our blessings will be always with you!

Tej: Humesha khush raho Anu! Our blessings will be always with you! And Jhanvi, make sure Anika will have only healthy fruits and only organic ones! Gauri its your duty to not let Anika do any work! And I will search for the best ob-gyn in the city!

Gauri: Papa, I know a doctor! She works in the same hospital with dad and Avinash uncle! Anu, we have to say it to Uncle! And Viren jiju, he will be on cloud nine after hearing it!

Shakti: Pinky, Shivaay kaha hai?

Ru: Ha, yeh toh bhaiya ki hard work ka result hai!

All: Shut up Rudra!

Rudy pouted will the others giggled. Anika turned deepest shade of red.

Pin: Mein abhi Shivaay ko calls karti hoon!

Ani: Ma, Shiv ko ek important meeting hai! Mein nahi chahti ki woh meeting chod kar aajaye!

Pin: Lekin Anu..

A: Please ma! I know he will call me after the meeting then I will ask him to come home! Please ma..Please!

She pouted and Pinky nodded with a smile.

Dadi: Puttar, tum so jao!

Shakti: Anu, now on we will be very strict with you regarding your health! No excuse will be entertained! I hope I am clear!

He said with a strict voice but he was smiling while saying. The thought of he becoming dadu is making him feel on top of the world.

A: Ji papa!

All left the room and Anika sat on the bed placing her hand on her belly trying to feel her baby. Words can't express feelings and thats true now in case of Anika.

A: Thank you baby! For choosing me as your mumma! Your papa and I promise you to give all the happiness of the world bacha! We will be waiting for you to meet us baby! I love you!

She is thinking how to convey this to Shivaay and slowly she slept placing her hand protectively on her belly. It was after an hour that she woke up when she heard his phone ringing. Anika took a sigh and lifted the call.