83

Sangeeth works of Shivika were going on in full speed. Anika woke up and saw her hands. Mehendi on her hands were glowing deeply and she blushed deeply. She got ready and moved towards everyone and turned back hearing to a voice.

Missing us?

Anika saw Mahir, Bela along with Mahir's family.

Mahir: Did you think I will miss your wedding?

Anika ran to Mahir and hugged him tightly.

A: You said you wont be able to attend the wedding right? 

M: Sach bolu toh I had many operations to attend..But Shivaay called me!

A: Sachi?

Shivaay moved towards Anika.

S: Muchi!

Everyone giggled.

A: Abh dekho na Mahu...Gauri shifted to team groom!

Bela: Koi baat nahi hai Anika...Mahir and I will be your team only!

Anika hugged Mahir and Bela and everyone divided into teams. Rikara, Ruvya were team ladke waale while Virika, Dev & Sona, Behir were team ladki waale. Dance preparations continued till afternoon and everyone marched to their rooms. Viren instructed the wedding organizer all the works and left to his room.

Evening Time:

The sangeeth venue was decorated in blue and white theme. All the guests started to make their way while Oberoi's and Vadhera's welcomed everyone. All were waiting for the couple's entry. Omru moved towards the stage and held mike in his hands.

Ru: Ladies and gentlemen...Welcome to the grand Shivika's sangeeth..I know aap sabhi dulha dulhan ki entry ke liye wait kar rahe hai..Lekin! Mein aap ko bata deta hoon ki sangeeth team dulha vs team dulhan hai! So unki entry bhi alag hogi aur alag type se hogi!

Om: Ladies and gentlemen join your hands for the swag waali entry of our dulhe raja!

Everyone hooted while Omru got down. All were searching for Shivaay and the scene in front of them made their jaw drop. Shivaay made an aerial entry with the help of ropes. After landing on the stage he quickly removed the ropes and a group of dancers made their way to the stage and Shivaay danced to swag se swagat song.

 After landing on the stage he quickly removed the ropes and a group of dancers made their way to the stage and Shivaay danced to swag se swagat song

The crowd enjoyed Shivaay's dance and a loud applause echoed when he completed the dance. He moved towards the seat that was allocated to the couple. Later Rudra and Dev moved to stage. Shivaay was eagerly waiting for his Anika's entry.

Ru: Dev bhaiyya..How was swag wali entry of our dulhe raja?

Dev: Its good..But you know something Rudy...Humara dulhan khidkitod hai! Toh ho jaye entry dulhan ki...ladies and gentlemen join your hands to welcome the khidkitod dulhan with her khidkitod entry!