28

Anika tightly hugged Shivaay and cried her heart out. Shivaay hugged Anika like his life is dependent on her. Both did not know how much time they spent in the hug. Slowly Anika parted from the hug and Shivaay cupped her face.

S: Shiv doesn't like Anu to cry! Please rona band karo..

A: Mein nahi ro rahi hoon Shiv!

S: Ek baar phirse Shiv bolo na!

A: Ek baar nahi..hazaar baar bolungii....Thank you so much Shiv mujhse dobara milne keliye...

Shivaay just held his Anu in his arms and twirled her. Both of them were very much happy and this cannot be stated in words.

A: Shiv abh bas karo..mujhe chakkar aa rahi hai!

Shivaay dropped her down and cupped her face.

S: Tum theek ho na?

A: Shiv hai na Anu ke liye, she needs to be fine!

S: Tum bilkul nahi badli Anu!

A: Aur badlungi bhi nahi!

Anika just hugged him in happiness and he wrapped her in his embrace. Later both of them parted and Shivaay took her hand and both of them sat on the chair. All the while both of them were looking into each others eyes.

A: Shiv yeh sab kuch kaise kiya tumne?

S: Shivaay Singh Oberoi hoon! It's a matter of a single phone call!

A: Abh bhi tadi maarna zaroori hai?

He gave a smile winking at her.

A: Shiv?

S: Kya hua?

A: Tujhe sachai kab pata chala ki mein Anu hoon?

S: woh...tumhare birthday ke din hi pata chala..Jab tum violin play kar rahi thi!

Anika moved close to him and held his hand.

A: To tumne usi din kyu nahi kaha? Mujhe itna kyu tadpaya? Bhagad billa! Akdu! Sadu! Stupid! Idiot!

S: Shaant ho jao meri ma...I thought to surprise you! I had waited all the while..

A small tear fell down from her eye and the next moment he sat very close to her. He brings his index finger to her face and slowly wiped the tear. 

S: Ro kyu rahi ho Anu?

A: Kuch nahi Shiv..kuch bhi nahi!

She stood up but he held her hand. He too stood up and moved close to her.

S: Kisi ne mujhe kaha hai, apne feelings share karne se dil halka ho jayega! Abh usi insaan yeh rule kyu tod rahi hai?

A: Uss din kaha chale gaye the tum Shiv..meine tujhe bohot doondha. Mujhe baad mein pata chala kit um wapas jaa chuke ho! Why didn't you wait for me?

She placed her head on his shoulder and started to cry. He was caressing her hair and soothing her.

S: Uss din humare performance ke baad mein mom dad ke paas gaya tha Anu..The first thing I wanted to do is to show you to them..Lekin tum achanak se gayab ho chuki ho Anu..Meine shyaam tak tumhara wait kiya. Tum nahi aayi..Papa ko ek urgent call aaya tha toh hum usi din Mumbai ke liye nikal chuke hai! Lekin tum kaha chali gayi thi Anu?

A: Uss din jab humare performance khatam ho gayi na, papa mere paas aaye the..I too wanted to show my best friend(cupping his face) to him..But what papa said shocked me...Viru ka accident ho gaya tha...Mujhe uss wakt kuch samajh mein nahi aaya Shiv..Mein bas papa ke saath chali gayi...Next din mein camp gayi thi..But you left from there..