29

Next Day:

Shivaay got up and saw Anika sitting in the balcony and enjoying the beautiful sunrise. He smiled and moved to her.

S: Good morning Anu!

A: Goood morning Shiv!

S: Thinking about something?

A: Hmm..Thinking about yesterday! Feeling very much happy to meet my best friend after a long gap..

Shivaay smiled and placed his hand on hers. She looked at him and smiled.

S: Tum bata bhi nahi sakti Anu...Mein kitna khush hoon! Acha tumhare liye ek surprise hai!

A: Shiv...kal se itne surprises de rahe ho! Aur kya baaki hai?

S: Batata hoon! Tum fresh hokar aa jao! I will prepare breakfast!

A: Waiting for your surprise...billu ji!

S: Not again Anu!

A: Okay...Bye billu ji!

She ran from the place.

S: She is crazy!

He too left to his room and got ready for the day. Later Anika saw Shivaay working in the kitchen and moved there.

A: Kya ban rahi hai?

S: Garlic toast!

A: Hmm..not bad!

She sat on the counter and he smiled.

A: What's my surprise Shiv?

S: Actually do surprises hai! Just give me a min..

She nodded excitedly. He brought two boxes from refrigerator and gave one box to her.

A: Shiv..yeh toh..

S: Tumhara favourite chocolates!

He said standing infront of her.

A: Aww!

She opened the box and took out a chocolate. Opening the wrapper of the chocolate, she brought the chocolate near his mouth. He smiled and opened his mouth. She was about to put the chocolate in his mouth but pulled her hand towards her and gobbled the chocolate. She giggled while he gave an angry glare.

A: Acha sholly...Have this one!

She opened another chocolate and brought her hand close to his mouth. He narrowed his eyes.

A: Yeh chocolate tumhare liye hi hai! Aise face mat banao!

She giggled and fedhim the chocolate. All the while both of them were looking into each other'seyes. She sensed his eyes were changing colour. He was lost in her. Herchocolate brown eyes were making him go crazy. There was a sound from oven and both of them got to reality.

A: Mein dekthi hoon!

Shivaay nodded. Later both of them settled down for breakfast and had it talking about work.

A: Shiv?

S: Kya hua?

A: Tumne kaha tha there is one more surprise for me!

S: Ek sec...Abhi aata hoon..

Shivaay came back with a cup in his hands.

A: Whats this?