11

Shivaay left the room after making Anika to lie down on the bed. He moved to the study and took his phone.

S: Khanna, mujhe office ke CCTV footage chahiye! Abhi.

Shivaay was walking in the room and after 5 minutes, Khanna had arrived with the footage. He gave it to Shivaay and left. He saw Anika was doing some work and Jia came to her. Then Anika left to the store room and what he saw next made his blood boil. He saw Jia taking small steps and locked the door.

Shivaay just broke his phone in anger. How could Jia do this...And what's her enmity with Anika he thought. He again thought why Anika tried to protect the girl who was about to kill her life.

S: You have to pay for this Jia! But I have to know why Anika lied to me..

He said and flicked his hair.

Next Day:

Shivaay woke up and saw that he slept in the study room. He rubbed his eyes and took his phone and left to his room. He thought Anika woke up already. But when he stood near the door he saw Anika snuggling into pillow and sleeping cutely.

He smiled and knocked the door. She did not give any reply. He again knocked the door making a loud noise. As usual, there is no reply. He moved inside hesitantly and stood near the bed and tried to wake her up but the result was as usual.

Taking a deep sigh, he moved close and shouted Anika near her ear. Anika panicked and she pushed Shivaay with a force that he fell down on the floor.

A: Chor...chor..chor! Ghar mein chor aa gaya...Papa...bhaiyya...chorrr!

She shouted loudly closing her eyes and ears.

S: It's me Anika...Shivaay! Hello..

A: Sir, what r you sitting down...Please get up.

S: For your information, I was not sitting down...You pushed me down.

A: Mein..Kya aap meri champa hai jo mein aap ko kick karungi, start hone keliye.

S: Who the hell is champa?

A: Don't you dare say anaab shanaab on my scooty..Acha nahi hoga aapko!

S: You are mad! Just M.A.D!

A: Same to you..Meri achi waali neend kharab kar di aapne.

She said and lied down on the bed. She just realized that it was Shivaay she was talking with and woke up with a shock. He was seeing her like a alien. Anika rubbed her neck sheepishly.

A: Sorry..Mein..woh..meine kuch zyada over react kar liya! Woh mujhe jab koi neend se uthata hai na mujhe bohot gussa aata hai..I am sorry!

She said holding her ears. The frown which formed on Shivaay's face turned into chuckle. He just laughed out.

S: You are funny! Good morning Anika..

A: Good morning..

S: I need to get ready..So..

A: Yes please..

He nodded and about to move to washroom but turned back to ask something. He stopped when she stretched her hands and removed her messy bun. Her hair just rolled down and she shaked her head to either sides. Sunlight falling on her face made her look more beautiful.

Anika did not notice him staring and moved towards the pool area. He was lost in her. She is beautiful was the only sentence that struck him. He came back to reality when he heard the sound of birds chirping.

Why am I thinking about her? She is nothing to me...Just an employee. Come on Shivaay, get a hold on yourself. He just left to get ready and got back to the room putting on his three piece suit.