Bitty

I was walking down the road to my house. Rain was pouring, I had my head down. I walked passed a bus stop and heard a squeak. I look to my left and see a box. I walk over to the box. Many little skeletons sit inside the cardboard box. The next dedication I made was a big one. I picked up the box and continued home. I unlocked the door and slammed it behind me, scaring a few of the skeletons. They are shivering. I throw my purse and the box on my kitchen table. I put on some music, playing from my phone. I smile.

I pick up the first three bittys. They look at me.

"What are your names?" I ask

"What are your names?" I ask. The one in red bites me. The excited one in blue one grabs my thumb and hugs it. The lazy in blue cuddles against my palm. I move the other two into my hand and pick up the red one. My voice turns from nice to hard and demanding. "Name." He looks away, blushing. He hides in his sweater.

"R-red." He stutters. I hold him up so he looks me in the eyes.

"Okay. Why did you bite me?" I ask. He looks at me.

"You scared me." He answers. I set him back in the box.

"Sorry, no biting." I state. I look at the other two. "What are your names?"

"I'm Sans." The lazy one answers. He winks at me and goes back to sleep.

"Hi! I'm Blue. Nice to meet you, human!" He yells. I smile.

"Nice to meet you to, I'm Chewy." I state. I set the little bittys on the table. Sans lays on the ketchup packets and Blue runs around the table. I grab three more out.

 I grab three more out

They look up at me. "What are your names?" I ask. The one dressed in black with the word Error floating around him looks at me.

"Error." He answers, looking away. I smile and set him on the table. The colorful one answers next.

"Sup, bro. I'm Fresh, bro." He answers. I set him down on the table.

"And you?" I ask. He looks away, burying his head in his sweater. I smile. "Hmm?"

"Its Geno." He states, holding out his hand. I place my finger in his hand. I set him on the table. I pull out the last three.

 I pull out the last three

"I'm Dream, this is Dance." The happy skeleton announces. I set them on the table.

"And you are?" I ask. He smiles at me.

"Ink, nice to meet ya." He answers, shaking my finger. I smile and set him down. I look and see that the bittys have made it all over my house. I pull Red out of the box. I tap his head and he buries his head in his sweater. I set him on my shoulder.

"Attention, bittys!" I shout. They all gather around me quickly.

"Yes, mom?" They all shout back. I blush at the nickname.

"If you would all make your way to the kitchen, I would like to make you some food." I state. The bittys make their way to the kitchen, excitedly. I smile and walk into the kitchen, pulling the fridge door open. I turn around and all the bittys are sitting on the counter, waiting. "What do you guys like to eat?"

"Got any ketchup?" Sans asks. I look in the fridge and pull out a bottle of ketchup. I set it next to him.

"Yes, why?" I ask.

"Got any mustard?" A voice chimes. I look back and see Red. I look in the fridge and pull out a mustard bottle.

"Yes, why?" I ask again. I look at Sans. He is drinking the ketchup. I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose. "You guys?" I ask.

"Do you have any tacos?" An excited voice asks. I look in the fridge.

"No, but I can make some." I answer. I look back. Blue starts cheering. I smile and pull out the ingredients and utensils. I set a pan on the heat and grease it. I throw the meat in it. I pull out the lettuce and cut it. I put the cut lettuce in a bowl and pull out the tortillas. I sigh. I grab a cookie cutter and cut out small circles in the tortilla. I pull out the cheese. I set it all next to little Blue. I grab the meat and put it on a plate. I make up 12 mini tacos and two big tacos. I put the leftovers away. The bittys fill themselves and yawn. I yawn as well. I grab the bittys in my arms.

"What are you doing?" Red asks me. I look at him.

"Taking you all to bed. Is their anything I need to know about you guys?" I ask. Blue nods.

"We sleep with you and Geno gets night terrors!" Blue yells. I smile at Geno.

"Okay. That's fine." I answer. We arrive in bedroom. I lay down in my bed and the bittys crawl all over me, laying down. Geno crawls into the crook of my neck, close to me ear. I run a finger over his head. "You'll be okay." Red crawls into my arms. I smile and nod off.

~

I wake up to here screaming by my ear. I throw myself up. None of the bittys are on my bed. Geno is on my shoulders, crying. I pet him and smile sweetly.

"You okay, bud?" I ask, quietly.

He nods, slowly. I smile, giving him a small kiss on his forehead.