Ch.2-Friends or Foe

Chaeyoungs POV

 As I turned around to see who was talking to me the first thing I saw was one of the workers here and it was a beautiful girl with blue hair and she was standing in front of me with a curious look.

"Um miss are you okay?" she questioned. She was so beautiful that I forgot that she was talking to me for a moment.

"Huh, oh i'm okay" I lied, I was honestly still angry but I couldn't say that to her.

"Well thats good, i'm Lisa Manoban by the way and may I ask, do you by any chance know Jungkook?" Lisa was clearly asking out of curiosity.

"Him? Haha no but why are you asking anyways?" from by the looks of her expression asking me that, it was as if she liked this Jungkook guy from what I could tell from er face. "Do you by any chance like him?" 

"What no why would I? And even if I did he wouldn't even like me back anyways." after she said that her face saddened and by then I knew that she clearly liked him a lot.

"Okay then but anyways nice to meet you Lisa Manoban i'm Park Chaeyoung and I hope we get along here." I tried to lighten the mood by greeting her.

"I hope so to Chaeyoung." Lisa replied happily.

      Lisas POV

 When I saw Jungkook talking to a girl in the hallways in front of everybody I felt my blood boiling of Jealousy and anger to the girl. No one has ever talked to Jungkook like that before and it pissed me of, it was as if she and him were so close that they get to talk so casually in front of everybody like old friends ugh!

 When Junkook left I went close to the girl that just talked to Jungkook and acted innocent to her and make her think that i'm having an unrequited love for Jungkook to make her feel bad and stay away from him. I planned to do that and be 'friends' with her but the moment she turned around it pissed me of more that Jungkook liked someone uglier than me but I had to keep the anger in and my plan went successful.

 After some talk with Chaeyoung I guided her to her desk where she would be working in and after that I went in Jungkooks office to hand in some notes.

"Lisa I want you to go fetch me someone right now" Jungkook ordered me to.

"Yes sir but who should I fetch?" I replied.

"Miss.Park Cheayoung" he said while smirking.

When I heard her name my heart broken into pieces.

"M-may I ask why sir?" I was already stuttering while talking just from hearing him speak her name.

"Just shut up and go fetch her or else your fired."  he said getting impatient.

After he said that I felt like wanting to cry so I quickly bowed and went outside as fast as I could crying my heart out, I didn't care if anyone saw me crying or laughed at me right now because I just wanted to cry out my feelings once and for all.

     Chaeyoungs POV

 When I went outside for some fresh air I heard someone crying. I went to were the cries were and I found myself a crying Lisa on the ground beside the wall.

"Lisa what happend! Why are you crying out here all by yourself?" I asked quickly running to her to hug her but then she suddenly pushed me off.

"NO! NO! Its all your fault that this is happening to me! Go Away! I don't want to see your face anymore! You ruined my life! GO! G-

Before she could say anything else I slapped her face.

"What do you mean its all my fault! What do you mean you don't want to see me anymore! What do you mean I ruined your life! I may not know whats wrong but what I know is that I want to be your friend and i'm not going away till you tell me whats wrong and let me help you!" I yelled at her stopping her from speaking. I then pulled Lisa into a hug, she started crying on my shoulder for 2 straight minutes.

"Are you okay now Lisa?" I said while patting her shoulder.

"Y-ya..I guess..hey Chaeyoung i'm sorry for yelling at you, I just now realized that I was angry over stupid things and made the wrong choices... But i'm fine now and sorry again, you also said that you wanted to be friends with me right? Well I want to be friends with you to." Lisa said still sobbing.

"Really? Of course we're friends and from now on call me Chae okay?" I replied smiling.

"Thank you Chae for this. Oh ya and Jungkook wants to see you for something in his office right now." Lisa said.

"Seriously that guy actually wants to see me now huh." I replied sarcastically.

Lisa and I both just laughed and went inside back to work while I had to go to Jungkooks office.

Hi guys i'm sorry if this story is bad because this is the first ever story that I have written here but I promise that I will improve on my next chapters and I hope that you guys will like my story! :D