Ch.30-Don't Go

Jungkooks POV

"I love someone else now."

I stood still, frozen from her words.

"Chaeyoung what do you-"

"I'm in love with him now." She said as she walked passed me to Sehun.

My eyes widened as my heart broke.

"C-Chae.. y-you have t-o be jok-ing, right?.." I stuttered.

She looked down not answering me "Park Chaeyoung!-"

"Stop it already Jungkook! I already told you that I don't love you anymore, what else do you want from your ex lover?" She yelled as she looked straight into my eyes.

Tears were forming in my eyes as she said the words 'ex lover'. My hands were shaking as I tried to process what she just admitted.

"I-I-" I couldn't say anything back, my whole body was frozen that I couldn't move.

"You see Jungkook.." Sehun started "Her love for you disappeared a long time ago.. that day you told her you found another woman, she cried and cried for days because of what you did. But now.. she's moved on, and you should too because.. I'm gonna make her mine." He smirked as he put his arms around Chaeyoung.

"You-!" I punched Sehun as hard as I could to the ground. Tears were streaming down my face one by one.

I looked over to Chaeyoung as saw her looking down with wide eyes. I walked closer to her and held her tight in my arms never wanting to let go.

"Please.. Chae.. tell me this isn't true, tell me you don't love another.. tell me that you still love me.. please!.." I cried.

She didn't answer until I could feel wetness on my shoulder.

"I-I.. I'm sorry.. but-" I grabbed her face in my hands and kissed her.

We didn't let go of each other like there was no tomorrow. I held her closer to me by the waist and pulled away.

Her eyes.. how much I've missed her couldn't be described with just words. My whole world was in front of me, right now.. I don't want to let her go, never to another.. and I never want to hear her say she loves another man..

"Park Chaeyoung.. please.. come back to me.." I said softly as I caressed her cheek "Please.."

She put her hand on top of mine as she put her head down "Jungkook.. I-" her eyes widened as she yelled "Jungkook, behind you!!"

Chaeyoungs POV

"Jungkook.." I looked at him when I saw something from behind him.

My eyes widened as I saw Sehun with a knife in his hands.

"Jungkook behind you!!" I yelled, but it was too late when I saw blood coming out of Jungkook's shoulder.

"NOO!!" I screamed as Jungkook collapsed on the ground.

My heart stopped when I saw Jungkook in pain with blood rushing out from his body.

"N-no! Jungkook please!" I yelled as I came to his side trying to stop the blood from flowing.

Nothing was working... everything I tried to do to stop the bleeding was useless..

I looked up and searched everywhere to find something that might help. I saw my bag on the ground and quickly rushed to get it.

I was about to pick it up when a strong grip was holding my arms. I looked up to see Sehun with a smirk.