Ch.3-The Night At The Club

Jungkooks POV

"Aishh what the heck is this girl still doing!" I was about to get out the office when the door suddenly opened.

"Um what did you need from me sir?" she said coming in.

"Are you serious Park! Do you know how long I waited!" I said turning to face her.

"Well excuse me SIR I had some other business to take care of and it was more important than you that's for sure!" she yelled back at me to reply.

When I checked my watch it was already 7:38pm, we were going to be late if we didn't leave now.

"Yah! Will you tell me what you want from me!" she said looking at me.

"No time to explain lets go." I said as I grabbed her arm dragging her outside to my car.

"Where are you taking me Jeon Jungkook I have my own car to you know!" she said as she tried to get out an answer from me.

"Ugh just zip your mouth and get in the car, i'll explain later." I said as I went to my side of the car.

     Chaeyoungs POV

It was so quiet, neither of us spoke most of the ride. Jungkook was just looking in front of the road while I was staring at the window.

I wanted to know why he dragged me me here so I turned to look at Jungkook. When I turned to look at him I didn't realize that I was staring at him "Wow, I never knew he could be this cute and handsome." I said to myself in my head.

"Wait why are you thinking like this Chae! He's not cute or handsome he's just a rude man that yells a lot!" I whispered to myself while looking away from him holding my face.

When I looked at Jungkook again he was looking at me smirking. "No way did he hear me?" I said in my head.

"W-what is something on my face?" I asked. He turned his head back on the road leaving me there unanswered.

~3 minutes later~

When we arrived at what looked like a club I was starting to get nervous as to why Jungkook brought me here in the first place. We got out the car and went inside.

"U-um Jungkook why did you bring me here?" I asked him.

"You'll see later." he replied.

"Huh? What do you mean later." I questioned him but he didn't answer instead he went straight to some group of boys.

"Hey what took you so long kookie and who's this girl." one of the guys said.

"Oh she's the one who will sing for tonight's party" Jungkook replied.

"Wait what! Sing? Party? Haha no way am I going to sing here, i'm going." I yelled.

Jungkook grabbed my wrist and dragged me to an empty spot.

"Let me go Jungkook!" I yelled at him.

"Okay just wait and listen to me first okay. Aishhh this girl having to make me do this." he said while putting one of his hands on his face.

"Hurry up and explain or else i'm leaving." I said freeing myself from his grip while forcing him to talk.

"You can't leave here because you have to sing and you will plus you don't have a ride home without me having me to drive you home anyways Park." he said having me freeze.

"O-oh ya hehe... so I guess I will have to stay.. heh" I laughed nervously staying quiet.

"Good now i'll explain things right now to you, we didn't have a singer for tonight's party because the usual singer canceled her schedule for tonight so we had to find someone to come and sing for us tonight so-"

"Ya I get that but why me for the singer?" I asked looking at him straight in the eye.

"Because you have a loud mouth and I thought you'd be perfect for it that's why I chose you." he replied.

"What! i do NOT have a loud mouth-"

"See what I mean." he said proclaiming.

"Ugh fine but just this once got it Jeon Jungkook, and also please call me Rose from now on I just hate hearing you say my last name." I said turning around to go to the bar to get water.

"Ya ya got it Rose." he said annoyed.

"Aishh this guy forcing me to sing at this kind of club ugh he makes me so pissed!" I said to myself getting water.

~Hello there people how are you tonight! Today we have someone coming in to sing for us tonight, lets welcome in Rose!~

"Just great, okay time to get up there and sing." I said as I walked to the stage.

I got up the stage to where the mic was and the music started to go.

(Pretend she's not wearing a circus girl costume)

~WOOO WOOO ROSE ROSE!~

As I finished singing I heard everyone cheering my name out loud I was so happy that I could have just cried, maybe singing in front of all these people wasn't that bad after all.

     Jungkook POV

After explaining everything to Rose I sat down to where all my guy friends were. Then I heard the speaker go on.

~Hello people how are you all tonight! Today we have someone coming in to sing for for us tonight, let's welcome in Rose!~

The plan was going well but when Rose started singing I felt as if an angel singing fell from  heaven. Her voice would make anybody fall for her, it felt as if she was singing out her own feelings. The more she sang the more I fell deeper in love with her voice, it was like she put a spell on me I had this feeling of butterflies in my stomach when she was singing. 

When the song was over everyone was cheering her name. She went of the stage and went to the bar to get a drink so I went to her.

"Yah Rose, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious i'm gonna drink" she said and then quickly gulped down the alcohol.

 After 4 drinks she got drunk so I decided to take her home, I put her arm on my shoulder and carried her inside the car. 

"Yah Rose where do you live?" I asked her.

"hm huh me? Live? Haha, teddy bear street~" she said clearly drunk.

It was obviously not possible to ask her any questions in the state she was in now so I decided to go to my house. After we arrived at my house I tried not to be too loud to wake anyone up so I quietly went up the stairs putting her in my room. When I put her on my bed and tried to leave I suddenly felt someone grab my hand so I looked back, I saw Rose holding my hand crying she must have been having a nightmare so I decided to stay and sleep beside her till morning.