Ch.1-The First Meeting

Chaeyoungs POV

"Chaeyoung,Chaeyoung! Wake up already, you don't want to be fired for the first day of your job." Mom said while shaking me to wake up.

"Moooom~ let me sleep a little bit more." I said to my mom who was still shaking me.

Today was the first day that I would be starting to work for a company named The Jeon Group, I honestly didn't want to go get a job, but my mom said that I should get a job already since I was already 21 years old and ended schools early since they said that I was already intelligent enough.

"Honey it's already 8:45am!" My mom yelling in my ears.

"WHAT!!!" I was screaming my head of now when my mom said 8:45am, I literally had 15 minutes to get ready before it was 9:00am.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed into a red skirt up to my knees, a black crop top, I put my hair into a high poinytail and I put on light makeup while putting on black high heels. It was already 8:56am so I quickly went downstairs and grabbed a toast of bread to eat.

"Have a nice day honey!" My mom said while watching TV.

"I will mom!" I ran to my car and quickly drove off, I only had about 2 minutes to get to my work before being late for my first day.

I arrived at my work and it was already 9:00am, so I ran my fastest to get inside the company but then I bumped into someone on the way there.

"Ow, ow, ow." I said while trying to get up.

"WHAT THE HECK you should look where your running!" The man that was in front of me yelled like he was the victim, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Um excuse me! First why are you yelling at me like that like your the victim here! And second of all you should have helped me up like a gentleman would have done!" I yelled the guy who was so disrespectful to me, I hated people like him because they act like they are so superior that they think they get to yell at anyone like that whenever they want.

"Excuse me? Who are you to yell and tell me what to do!" He replied angrily.

"Well for your information MISTER I Park Chaeyoung am going to be working here in the company of THE Jeon Group so you better say sorry!" I yelled at him to answer but after I said that he suddenly put on a evil smirk and then chuckled.

"Well miss Park we'll see who will be the one saying sorry today." he walked off with his hands in his pocket and hid evil smirk.

"UGH! Whats his problem, and what did he mean by saying that anyways?" I looked at my watch to check the time and then I realized I was already late to work by 4 minutes already. "Oh NO! I got to hurry before my boss will get mad! and on my first day to!" I said while running inside.

When I got inside everyone was lined up in lines it was only my first day there so I just joined them in a line of course I obviously didn't know what was going on until I saw someone with bodyguards coming, when I saw the person I was so shocked to see who it was and then I suddenly yelled.

"YOU!" I then covered my mouth and sat down hoping he wouldn't see me but then I felt someone standing in front of me and it was him, I slowly stood up and then laughed nervously

When I stood up he suddenly laughed at me "Look at you now, where is the girl that was just yelling at me so confidently to say sorry to you before hm?" he smirked "Let me tell you about myself now, I am the leader of this company and your new boss so I suggest that you be careful of what you say to me from now on got it miss Park." he said to me.

"Uh y-yes sir, s-sorry sir" I stuttered while talking feeling nervous that i might get fired but also angry that he was my boss at work.

"Huh, and guess who said sorry instead hm not me." Ugh I was feeling so angry at this guy for making fun of me in front of all these people here, he walked of into his office I presume and then after he went away everyone else in the room went to work and I was just left there feeling so embarrassed and angry at him that I just stomped my foot but then I heard someone saying something that I think were speaking to me so I turned around and the first thing I saw was...