Ch.22-House play

Lisas POV

~Two weeks later~

"Babe~!" Jungkook whined.

"What!" Chae yelled glaring at Jungkook.

"I said i'm sorry~ Please forgive me~ I won't do it again~"

"I said no!"

Chae and Jungkook were at our house to hang out and talk. But.. It seems like these two won't stop bickering about a stupid picture Jungkook took!

"OKAY THATS IT!! YOU TWO SIT DOWN AND BEHAVE!"

Chae and Jungkook immediately sat down like trained puppies.

"CAN YOU TWO STOP BICKERING IN MY HOUSE!!? TAE AND I ARE RIGHT HERE SO IF YOU'RE BOTH GONNA BE LIKE THIS THEN BICKER SOMEWHERE ELSE!!" I scolded them.

"We're sorry~..." they both said in sync with their heads down.

     Jungkooks POV

I was looking at Chae right beside me playing on her phone after Lisa scolded us.

"Her side view is as beautiful like her front view and just everything of her is so.. perfect and beautiful.. I'm so lucky~" I stared at her for a good few minutes then she turned to me.

"Kookie you've been staring at me for a while now.. Is something on my face?" she said checking her face for anything.

"N-no.. Nothings on your face it's just.. that.. your beauty is too captivating for me.." I stuttered as I held my nape. I could feel my cheeks burn up as I looked back to see her reaction.

Her eyes were wide open as I saw a tint of redness on her cheeks. My smile immediately shot up as I saw her small smile forming on her beautiful face.

     Taehyungs POV

I was in the kitchen with Lisa baking for the four of us. I looked over to Lisa who was baking cookies and I didn't notice myself staring at her.

"Hey Taetae can you hand over the butter to me please?" she asked.

"Huh- oh butter, yeah sure." I handed the butter over to her and didn't realize myself walking closer to her back.

I slipped my hands on her tiny waist and that made her jump a little.

"T-Tae? W-what's wrong?" Lisa stuttered.

"Nothing.. I just want to hold you right now.." I said as I sunk myself in her smell.

"U-um.. But what about the cookies?.." she said.

"Later.. please.. I just want to do this right now.." I replied as I snuggled my face in her neck.

"EHM!" Lisa quickly jumped as soon as we heard someone.

"*cough cough* Uhm.. sorry love birds but me and Chae are starving right now." Jungkook faked cough.

I looked down to both their hands and they were clasped around each other.

"Um.. I don't think we were the only ones being all lovey dovey." I said as I looked down at their hands.

Chaeyoung immediately let go of Jungkooks hand.

"*cough cough*.." 

"Okay that's enough now. Chae and Jungkook just sit on one of the seats there and I'll serve some cookies for you guys in a few minutes." Lisa said as she went back to baking.

"She's going to be a good mother for our children for sure.." I whispered to myself as I smirked.

     Chaeyoungs POV 

I was on my phone again until I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!" I went up from my seat and immediately went to the door and opened it.

As I opened the door I saw "Unnie?! Omo! What are you doing here?" I squealed when I saw Jennie unnie at the front door.

"Hey Chae!! I'm not the only one here.." Jennie said as she went aside and then popped up.

"Jisoo unnie!!" I hugged them and leaded them to the living room.

"Jungkook! Taehyung! Lisa! Look who's here!" I yelled.

I soon saw them running over here.

"Noona? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Kookie!" Jennie went up to him and hugged Jungkook. "What do you mean by 'what are you doing here'? We came here because you told me earlier you were going to a friends house with Chae. Sooooo I decided why not come with Jisoo to meet your new friends."

"Seriously? I shouldn't have told her.." I heard Jungkook whisper under his breath.

I hit Jungkook on the shoulder and he held his arm.

"Yah what was that for?" Jungkook mouthed to me.

I put my finger on my lips signaling him to be quiet.

"Ah unnie! Meet my best friend Lisa and her husband Taehyung." I introduced to them.

"Lisa? Omo! Are you Lalisa Manoban?" I heard Jisoo say.

"Uheh yes that's me." Lisa replied smiling.

"It is you!" Jisoo yelled.

"Do you know Lisa unnie?" I asked.

"She was from our middle school! Daegu middle school remember! The girl who was called the dancing queen in our dance classes." Jisoo said excitingly.

"Omo! I remember her!" Jennie unnie also said.

"Um.. You guys remember that?.." Lisa said shyly.

"Ah! I remember now! You were the girl everyone envied!" I yelled.

    Jungkooks POV

The girls were talking about middle school memories, old crushes, old friends ect. While they left me with Taehyung.

"Jungkook." Taehyung started.

"Yes."

"Wanna go and eat the cookies ourselves?" Taehyung said with a big grin on his face.

"Why not?" I smirked.

We ran out leaving the girls in the living room. We took out the baked cookies out of the oven then gently put them on the table. We started eating leaving no crumbs on the table.

"Mmmmmmmm~" we both munched.

"Yah!" Taehyung and I quickly opened our eyes and saw the girls standing there looking straight at us.

"Uh..oh.." we said.

Taehyung and I started running away while we still could.

"YAH COME BACK HERE YOU DORKS!!"