Ch.26-New Changes

Chaeyoungs POV

It's been 2 weeks since the day Jungkook and I split our ways, well for what I should say.. since we broke up... It's been really hard, but I've tried to smile a few times.. But even though.. It still hurts a lot, and I mean it hurts like hell.. I feel like dying without him right now.. and I couldn't even imagine me surviving without his kisses, his hugs, his smile, his cheesy sentences, his warmth, and until now.. I couldn't imagine it happening.. I hurts so damn much.. I've locked myself up in my room for days now.. My eyes sting from all the tears I've shed.. and my heart still pains every, single, moment.. Eomma, Lisa, Jisoo, and even the people at work came by to my house.. But not Jennie.. I guess she's probably with Jungkook.. They've all heard, but  I still can't accept the fact, that he's found someone better.. Who could she be, who could be the one who stole him away from me? Who could treat him better than I could? Who..

I layed my head on the side of my bed, crying my heart out. Just then I heard a loud banging on my bedroom door "PARK CHAEYOUNG! OPEN THE DOOR!!" I slowly lifted my head once I heard the voice, J-Jimin ssi?.. "YAH CHAEYOUNG AH, PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!! STOP HIDING IN THERE ALREADY AND LET US SEE YOU!" I heard more voices coming outside of my door. 

They kept banging on my door until I slowly got up on my weak legs and walked up to my door, ad for seemed life forever, I slowly unlocked it and in a matter of seconds my door burst open and I could feel arms wrapped around me everywhere.

"Chaeyoung ah! We were so worried! How could you do this to us Chaeyoung?" I saw Lisa who was holding me with tears in her eyes along with Jisoo unnie, Jimin ssi, and eomma..

"Chaeyoung dear.." eomma came up to me and hugged me tightly, she had tears in her eyes same as everyone else here.

"E-eomma.. mianhe.. unnie.. Lisa-ah.. Jimin-ssi.. mianhe.." I started crying again but now in my moms embrace with my friends here next to me..

"Chaeyoung ah.. are you okay?" Lisa slapped Jimin's arm so he shut his mouth.

"Mianhe Chae.. We weren't here with you the whole time you were hurting.. We're sorry we couldn't help you.." I looked up to meet their eyes that were reddish just like mine.

"No.. It's me who should apologize.. I shut you guys out and didn't even talk to you guys even once.. Mianhe.. Jinja mianhe.." I held my head down in disappointment.

"Yah.. stop acting like that.. the Chaeyoung who's smiling is better.." Jisoo unnie chuckled.

I smiled at her saying. For the first time in what seems like forever, I finally smiled.. All thanks to these people right here..

"Well.. Now that Chae is smiling again, should we go out and hang?" Lisa said.

I chuckled "Sure, why not." I smiled.

     Jimins POV

I'm really happy that Chaeyoung is up and smiling again. But what I can't accept. is the fact that Jungkook just went up broke up. I don't know the reason and neither does any of the others.

We were here at a cafe right now catching up on a few things and laughing. 

"Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask you guys since at my house but.. since when did you know Jisoo and Lisa Jimin?" Chaeyoung asked looking at me.

"Oh uhm.." I fiddled with my fingers under the table.

"Long story! We met at the work place and I saw him in front of Jungkook's office a few days ago, and I asked him if he needed something and he just said something about seeing Jungkook and being angry at him for something. That's when he mentioned your name and the rest goes on." Lisa said answering for me. 

I looked at her with a thankful look. She smiled in return.

"And Jisoo unnie? How'd you guys meet?" she asked still confused.

"Oh I was at your door outside this morning when I saw Lisa and Jimin pop up infront of your house too." Jisoo said. I looked over to Chae and her mouth was shaped as an 'O'.

"Soooo anyways.. Lisa!" Chae said grinning at her.

"W-what?" Lisa smiled and raised her eyebrow.

"Has anything happened between you and Tae oppa lately? Like maybe.. some things like..?" Chaeyoung went close to Lisa and whispered something in her ear.

"YAH! AS IF THAT'S HAPPENED!" Lisa yelled with a tint of blush on her cheeks.

Jisoo and Chae giggled as if they knew she would say hat all along.

"Well someday it'll happen, after all.. you guys are married after all." I said making them turn to me.

"Yah! How did you become such a pervert Jimin ssi to understand all that?" Chaeyoung said eyeing me.

"What do you mean? It's so obvious of what you girls would talk about." I said laughing.

"Wahh~ Such a perv Jimin ssi~!!" All three of them said grabbing other peoples attention in the cafe.

"Y-yah! I am not!" I said in embarrassment.

"Hahahaha!!" they laughed at me.

~A few hours later~

"Thanks guys for today~! You guys really made my whole week~!" Chaeyoung said as she and Jisoo waved off before the taxi drove them off leaving me and Lisa.

We were walking to go to my car when Lisa started speaking "Yah.. Jimin ssi.." Lisa said looking at me seriously.

"Yes?" I replied with a soft smile.

"You're friends with Jungkook right?" she said making me frown.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Well, you should know where he lives right? So can you do me a favor? Can you please bring me to him." she said making me stop my tracks.

"Why.." I said frowning with what she said.

"Oh, uhm because-" 

"No I can't. Sorry, but I'm not aloud to do that" I said trying to make it clear that I can't.

"What? Why?!" she said almost yelling.

"I just can't.. It's not my house nor is it my business to just go in and out whenever I want in that house. It's dangerous to go there now, especially in the condition Jungkook is in right now.." I said answering her.

"What do you mean?" She asked again but I just smiled.

"Let's just go, okay? Your husband must be wondering where you are right now." I said taking her to my car then to her house.

I can't afford to let anyone see Jungkook right now.. It's too dangerous..

Hi guyss~ Sorry for the long update again but- HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN BTS AND BLACKPINK COMEBACKS?! I know I might be late on telling you guys but.. 100 MILLION VIEWS IN LESS THAN 2 DAYS FOR BOY WITH LUV~~!! I'VE BEEN STREAMING SINCE YESTERDAY AND IM TIRED~ But I still wanted to make this update for you guys so here~ Thank you and I love every single one of you~ blinks, armys and non army blinks~