Ch.27-Hearts

Jungkooks POV

"Yah! JeOn JuNgKoOk~ CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"

I looked over from my phone to Jennie who was in front of me with a frustrated face.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked scrunching my face in confusion.

She looked back at me with disbelief "Are you kidding me?! I've been yelling at you for 5 minuets trying to get your attention away from your stupid phone!" She yelled.

I just laughed at Jennie noona's pouted lips "Relax noona, I was just a little dazed out." I said to her.

She looked at me with a worried expression plastered on her face "Kookie ah.. Do you still love her?"

I stared at her with cold eyes and a blank face "No." is all I could say to reply to her question.

She sighed then turned around walking away from my room.

I sighed deeply as I turned back to look at my phone, I smiled as soon as my eyes locked on the screen with a picture of the one I love.

"Chaeyoung.."

     Jennies POV

I walked out of Jungkook's room as I sighed again.

"Will they ever be able to go back?.." I breathed in heavily and walked down the stairs to the living room.

"Jennie dear!" Someone yelled.

I turned my head to look at who called when I spotted eomma running from the kitchen to me.

"E-eomma?" I squealed.

"There you are!" She panted "I've been looking for you everywhere!"

"Eomma! Why don't you sit down and rest first." I said as I led her to the couch "So why were you looking for me eomma?" I asked.

She looked at me and started "Well I've been meaning to ask.. if anything's happened with Jungkook, lately he's been dazing off a lot more than usual and he's been staying in his room for weeks!" She explained with concern in her voice and face.

I looked at eomma with sad eyes.

"Should I tell her? But.. I don't want her to be more concerned about Jungkook than the way she is right now.." I told myself.

I interlocked my fingers before answering "E-eomma.. I-"

"I lost her." A voice said from afar.

I looked up and saw Jungkook at the end of the stairs looking at us.

"Kookie-"

Jungkook walked closer to where we were "Eomma I let her go.."

I stared at him as my eyes were filled with concern.

Eomma looked up to Jungkook and spoke "You lost her? Who-"

"Chaeyoung.." Jungkook interrupted once again.

I turned my head back to eomma and saw her eyes widen.

"Chaeyoung? Why? What happened between you too?" eomma questioned.

Jungkook never told eomma or appa directly that he and Chaeyoung started dating before all this. I was afraid of what appa might do to Jungkook so I never told appa or eomma myself.

"I-I.. I b-broke up with h-her.. I let the one I love and cher-ish go.." I could now see his eyes fill with tears, it broke my heart seeing my little brother like this, but I also want the best for him and Chae.