Ch.15-Amusement Park Of Love?!

Chaeyoungs POV

"Lets go Chaengie! I have another surprise for you!" Jungkook said happily while pulling me out of his office.

"Yah where are we going?!" I yelled.

"I said its a surprise remember." he said that made me smile.

Wait why did I just smile? Its nothing to be happy about right? What is this feeling?

"Okay close your eyes Chae."

"What why?" I asked.

"Its a surprise remember? Now close it or I'll close them for you." I quickly covered my eyes with my hand and he brought me to his car.

"Can I open my eyes now Jungkook~?" I asked.

"Nope." he replied.

"Whyyyy~" I pouted.

"Not until I tell you to then you can open your eyes." he replied making pout even more.

"Hehe, I'm going to open my eyes anyway." I said in my head.

I was about to open my eyes when Jungkook suddenly said "If you dare to open your eyes I will stop this car and I'll kiss you."

I quickly shut my eyes and stayed quiet.

~A few minutes later~

"We're here."

"Now can I open my eyes?" I said excited.

"Not yet." he said.

"Awwww!" I yelled.

Jungkook went to my side of the car and said "Come. Don't be scared okay? I'll take care of you."

"Uhm.. okay. But if you leave me Jungkook I'll never forgive you." I replied seriously.

"I'll never leave you, because I love you." he replied making me blush with his words "Okay come on."

Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled me somewhere, I couldn't see anything but I could only hear screams and people talking. It was a very loud place but people seemed to enjoy themselves.

"Okay you can open your eyes in 3..2..1"

I opened my eyes and saw..

"THE AMUSEMENT PARK?!" I yelled.

"Why, you don't like the surprise?" he asked disappointed.

"No I really do! This is awesome! But.."

"But what?" Jungkook interrupted.

"Its just that.. I haven't been to one in ages. Thats all.." I said showing a small smile.

"Thank god thats it. I'm so glad you like it Chae. Lets go and ride the roller coaster!"

Jungkook grabbed my hand and dragged me to a ride.

"Y-yah! Slow down! This is my first time riding one Jungkook!" I yelled.

"Don't worry, if you get scared i'm always here." he replied smiling.

We got in the front seat and I felt nervous, I've forgotten what it feels like to ride on one of these for a long time.

"Are you ready?" asked Jungkook.

"Y-yeah.. I think so." I replied nervously.

"You can hold my hand if you want." he reached out his hand for me to hold but I refused.

"Its okay i'm fine Jungkook." I replied.

The ride started moving forward amd was going upwards. In 3..2..1..

"AHHHHH!!!"

"Hahaha!" I laughed.

"AHHHH!! CHAENGIE HELP ME!" screamed Jungkook.

"Wooohhoo!!" I yelled.

Jungkook pulled me closer and hugged me.

"Yah are you scared Jungkook?!" I screamed laughing.

After the ride was finished Jungkook looked like a mess.

"Are you okay? You look so.. so- hahhaha!! You look like a clown!! Hahha!" I laughed.

"Yah! Stop laughing!" he yelled back.

"Hah- s-sorry! haha!" I stuttered to say back.

"Aish this girl. Thats it!"

"Y-yah- WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT ME DOWN YOU BYUNTAE!"

Jungkook carried me bridal style and brought me to the ferris wheel.

"We'd like to ride this please!" Jungkook yelled to the employee.

Jungkook put me down inside and stared at me.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

Jungkook ignored me and kept staring.

"Yah answer me!" I yelled.

"You know what.." he said.

"Know what exactly?" I asked pissed.

"Instead of waiting for you to be my girlfriend and accept.. I'll make you mine right now." he said leaning in closer.

"W-what are you doing? Yah Jungkook-ah? Your to-"

Before I could finish speaking he crashed his lips onto mine.

"Third time?!!" I yelled in my head.

This kiss was rougher than the last one. Whats gotten into him? I know that he likes me but can't he just wait for my answer first?!

Before I could push him the ride stopped and we were at the top. I broke the kiss.

"What happened?!" I questioned.

"I'm sorry passengers but it seems the ferris wheel has stopped so please wait by while we try to fix it." the speaker said.

"Wait what?! Nonononono! I can't be stuck here with this little pervert!" I yelled.

"Yah can you stop calling me pervert already?" Jungkook said.

"Its true though." I whispered.

"No its not!" he yelled back.

"You heard? Hehe.."

"You know if I didn't like you, you would've been dead by now."

"I'd rather be dead than have to be stuck right here with a jerk!" I yelled back.

"A jerk?!" he said pissed.

"Thats it Chayoung! You've crossed the line!"

He leaned closer to me and pushed me back.

"Jungkook the ride going to tip over!" I yelled scared.

But before he could do anything fireworks started popping up at the sky.

"Omg! Its so beautiful!"

Just then the fireworks spelled I love you..

Hi guys sorry I skipped Friday and Saturday and did a late post for Monday but last week I was on a trip and didn't have my stuff to make the story! Forgive me and please keep reading! Love you guys!