Ch.7-Old Friends

Chaeyoungs POV

After I met up with Jungkook I was smiling like a kid who got candy the rest of the drive back home. 

"Ma i'm home." I said while taking my shoes off.

"Ah your home sweetie, Chaeyoung dear do you remember your old friends back when you were little?" my mom asked that mad me wonder why she's asking.

"Yeah of course I do they were my best friends in the whole world. Why are you asking though ma?" I questioned.

"Weell, why don't you look in the living room." my mom said.

So I went to the living room as ma told me to and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Jennie unnie! Jisoo unnie!" I ran up to hug them with a huge smile on my face "I missed you girls so much!" 

"We did too Chae, we're back now for such a long time." Jisoo unnie said hugging me tightly "You've grown so much now Chae! You're now beautiful more than ever!" Jennie unnie said hugging me back.

"Why don't you girls have a sleepover here then, to catch up on all your stuff." ma said that made us all smile.

"Really? Yay thank you eomma!" Jisoo and jennie unnie said together excited.

~Later on~

We were talking and catching up on what we missed until Jisoo unnie started to speak.

"Yah Chae, you're 21 years old already right. Do you have a boyfriend yet?" Jisoo said excited while grinning.

"Ooooo Chae." Jennie teased me elbowing my arm.

"W-what are you even talking about.. you guys know me, i'm still single.." I said nervously.

"WHAT! Wait wait wait, do you even have a love story going on?" Jennie and Jisoo yelled at the same time.

"W-well.. I wouldn't really say it's called a 'LOVE' story but.. he sure is something else though." I said trying to hold my smile.

"Ooo Chae has a somebody!" they both said together "So whats your story about with this guy?" Jennie asked grinning.

"Well it all started when I was almost late for my first day at work and then I suddenly bumped into a guy and he didn't even bother to help me up, at first I thought he was the most rudest man on earth but at least I made a new friend because of him. I didn't bother to care about him but then later on I found out that.. he was my boss and the CEO of the company, I couldn't believe that it was him and I just acted like nothing happened but I couldn't because he just wouldn't leave me alone, until one day when I found out about his past.. it somehow changed the way I thought and looked at him, I didn't know he had such a past and that he didn't used to be so mean before. After that day I felt like something was different about us then before, it as like we became more closer to each other. And today.. I asked him such a stupid question that he wasn't able to answer clearly either." I paused to look at my unnies to see their faces.

"And what was the question you asked him today?" Jisoo questioned looking at me to continue on.

"I asked him.. what were we.." I said shyly to them.

"You what!?" they screamed looking at me shocked "And what did he say back?" 

"H-he said.. that he doesn't know either but, he said that he wants to find out what exactly we were and he wanted to find out together. He also wanted me to make a promise to him that.." I stopped because my face was as red as a tomato right now from talking.

"That?" Jisoo and Jennie said making a sign to keep going.

"That.. that no matter what happens in the future he wanted me to promise to never leave him until that day comes when we figure out what we are.." I finished explaining.

"Awwwwwww!! Chae you have such a cute love story!" Jennie and Jisoo yelled together putting their hand on their faces.

"Yah Chae did you notice that while you were talking about him you kept smiling like someone who's in love." Jisoo unnie said that made me blush like crazy.

"Yeah I noticed that too! Chae is probably already in love with this guy." Jennie said back while grinning with Jisoo.

Suddenly we heard a phone ring.

~Bzzz bzz~

"Oh it's my phone ringing. Sorry girls i'll be back to take this call." Jennie unnie said grabbing her phone and went somewhere else.

When Jennie disappeared I looked down on the floor and suddenly spotted something, it was a picture that I thought was Jennie's so I went closer to see what it was and my eyes widened seeing the picture. It was a picture of Jungkook...