Ch.34-Honeymoon part 2

Chaeyoungs POV

I quickly ran away as fast as I could from the horrid sight and hurried to get a taxi. Once I got in one I told them the location where the hotel was at and sat in my seat confused and mad.

Was that actually the Jungkook I knew? Or was I mistaken.. who was that woman anyways..? Why was she with Jungkook? Or mostly, why was he with her?

So many questions were going in my mind that I didn't notice that we arrived at the hotel.

"Miss, we're here." The taxi driver said.

I thanked them and gave them their money. I hurried to get in the hotel room before Jungkook arrived.

I rushed to the room that I was assigned to and stood in front of the door. I took a deep breath before opening the door and walking in. My eyes grew in shock as I forgot how to breath.

"Oh my gosh.." I gasped as I looked around the room in awe forgetting the scene from earlier.

I've never been in a hotel like this..! Omo... is this actually where I'll be sleeping at for 2 weeks?! I can't believe it..

While I was busy admiring the place in front of me, I didn't notice that the door opened and someone entered the room with me.

"Chae..? What're you doing?" Someone said.

I froze at the voice. I slowly turned around and saw the last person I wanted to see right now.

Jungkook.

I scoffed at his saying.

Is he being serious right now? First, he gets mad at me for nothing and starts ignoring me, then he randomly goes around with another girl and kisses her, and now he's talking to me as if none of THAT happened?? I don't understand him!

"Are you kidding me? Jungkook. I thought you were mad at me? Are you gonna stop ignoring me now?" I said frustrated.

He just stared at me before walking closer to me. I stepped backwards as I tried to get away from him. As I was about to run I walked back to a wall. Jungkooks arms trapped me, holding me in place as I wasn't able to move away from him.

"Jungkook-"

"You wanna know why I ignored you?" He cut off staring deeply at me with a dark gaze.

"..." I stayed silent as I didn't want to answer him.

"You were sticking with Jennie noona the whole time. Every time I wanted to get your attention you'd never notice because you're 'too busy' talking to my sister. I wanted you to look at me, to talk to me, to notice me, but I guess my presence wasn't even noticeable to you when Jennie is right there by your side laughing and giggling with you. Was I even on your mind at all? Did you even want to speak to me?"

He averted his eyes from mine for a moment. He was trying not to cry and I noticed it. He looked back at me with so much sadness visible in his eyes.

"It's supposed to be our honeymoon that we have time just for ourselves and only us.. I know that I'm getting overly jealous by my own sister but I can't help it now can I? You should've seen the stares other men gave you! I was furious Chae.. I just wanted to pull you into my embrace and show everyone that you are mine. But how could I do that when you were so caught up with Jennie noona to even notice me trying to get your attention?.."

I was in shock.. I didn't know about this.. I was hurting him without even knowing it.. I didn't mean to do anything like that to him.. I feel terrible..