Ch.18-Official

Chaeyoungs POV

"D-did I just hear w-what I think I heard? So you mean all this time Jungkook's family left him just to protect him? That's bullshit!" I proclaimed.

"Young lady!" Mr Jeon yelled.

"You think he'd be happy if he knew about this? You think it'd be the best choice for him? No! You left him thinking he'd be okay not knowing why!" I ran out saying those last words to them.

"Where are you Jungkook?"

 I kept running hoping I'd see him around the corner. Just then I remember something. Ah! He has to be there! I called for a taxi and went to the place where we made the promise to each other..

"Jungkook please be there.."

I arrived at the location and saw Jungkook laying down on the grass looking up at the stars.

"Yah Jungkook!" I yelled.

     Jungkooks POV

I was relaxing on the grass when I heard a familiar voice.

"Yah Jungkook!"

I looked around to the voice and saw Chaeyoung?

"C-Chae? What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

She ran to me and tried to talk "I- was try-ing t-to find y-ou." she talked panting.

"Are you okay? Here come sit down." I said helping her down.

"Thanks Jungkook ah, you know you should've told me where you were going. I looked everywhere for you!" she said with a worried face.

"Aw was my little chipmunk worried? I'm sorry." I chuckled pinching her cheeks.

"Yah! This isn't funny! But I was worried about you.. and I mean a lot." she replied.

I looked at her face admiring how beautiful she looked under the night sky.

"Hey Chae?" 

"Hm?" 

"How'd you know I was here?" 

"Oh that?" she smiled "Because this place was where we made our promise together, remember? And.. I just had this feeling you were here."

"I love you." I said.

She turned around looking at me and our faces were only inches apart. I leaned in closer until there wasn't anymore space between us..

     Chaeyoungs POV

"I love you." he said getting me off guard.

I quickly turned around and there he was, inches away from my face.

"OMG JUNGKOOK AH YOUR SO CLOSE!" I panicked to myself.

Budum....budum....budum.. w-wait why is my heart beating like this?? Whats happening?? Ahh he's so close!

He leaned in closer and.. he kissed me!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!! AHHH! CHAE STOP IT!! AISH WHATS WRONG WITH ME??

He leaned back breaking the kiss and I just froze from the sudden attack..

"Do you love me back?" 

H-huh?! Why's he suddenly asking me this? Shituee I don't know what to say!! God please help mee!

"I-um.. I don't know.. But somehow you make my heart beat non-stop and make me smile when your here beside me.. What is this feeling I have around you and why do I like it so much?" I replied.

He let out a little laugh and suddenly smiled at me.

"Y-yah.. Whats so funny?" I asked.

"You.."

"What?"

"You love me." 

I-I love him?

He grabbed my hand and then interlocked our fingers together. This feeling I have right now.. I want time to stop just this once, and let me stay like this forever.. I really do love him.

"I love you Jungkook ah." 

He chuckled and then said "So this means your finally and officially mine.. Park Chaeyoung I promise to love you forever and no matter what happens your mine, and i'm yours."

"I promise to only love Jeon Jungkook no matter how annoying he will be or weird i'll always love him no matter what." we laughed smiling together like nothing else mattered but us.

"Ah! Jungkook I almost forgot!" I yelled.

"W-what?" he replied.

I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the time.

"Ahh! It's 9:46! My mom must be so worried! I have to go now Jungkook I'll see you tomorrow." I was about to walk out when Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his embrace.

"Nooo stay here with me for a few more minutes~" he pouted.

"Jungkook.. Fine! But just for three more minutes got it?" I said to him.

"Okay babe~" 

B-babe?! Well I guess we are dating now but isn't it too early to call each other that?! I looked around and saw his sweet bunny face on my shoulder still hugging me.

Aww~ he's so cute! Fine.. I'll let it slide just this once. Hehe I have such a handsome and cute boyfriend~

I looked around and just remembered I forgot to ask Jungkook what this place is called.

"Jungkook?" I said.

"Yes babe?" he replied.

"What is this place even called?" I questioned.

"Hmmm.. The place of promises." 

"The place of promises? Is it really this places name?" I asked again confused.

"No its not. I just named it that because this place is where you and I always make promises to each other." He replied.

I just giggled and then looked at the time again.

"Shitue! It's been five minutes!" 

Jungkook just laughed and let me go.

"Okay you can go now but, give me a peck first." he said pointing to his lips.

"Jungkook! I have to gooo." I said.

"Just one peck and then I won't ask for anything else today."

"Fine." I leaned in closer and gave him a peck then ran off to a taxi.

I hope you'll understand your parents Jungkook ah..

Hey guyss!! I'm not dead okay. I just have trouble on what day to post now that my schedule is kinda off now and packed soooo I decided that I'll just post on random days again but I'll be posting once or more a week now. I Love ya guyss!!