Ch.31-Awake

Jennies POV

"Jungkook!!" We were running to the emergency room while I cried "Please.. please be okay Jungkook.."

We finally arrived and I tried to go in when a doctor stopped me "I'm sorry miss, but I'm afraid that you can't go passed here for now." He said as he closed the door on me.

"Please be okay Jungkook... please stay alive.." I sobbed.

"Jennie!" Someone yelled.

I turned around as I saw Jimin running towards me.

"J-Jimin?.." I answered.

"Is Jungkook in?" He asked as I slowly nodded.

My eyes widened as I remembered "How's Chaeyoung??" My heart kept beating as I recalled the last moment we saw them together.

"She's fine.. the doctors just said she fainted from lack of rest, she should wake up in a few hours." He replied with a small smile.

I sighed in relief as I heard Chae was okay. Now the only thing that was stressing me was Jungkook..

I looked back to the emergency door and felt drops of tears coming from my eyes again. I started to cry when I was pulled into someone's embrace.

"Ji-"

"Shhh.. it's gonna be okay, Jennie.. Jungkook's tough, he'll be able to handle this, alright?" He said as he stroke my hair.

I quietly sobbed in his arms as I could feel my heart beat and his..

     Chaeyoungs POV

Where am I?.. It's so dark here.. it's just like before..? Why does it always end up like this..

Suddenly I started to hear.. crying?.. my eyes slowly opened as my vision was still a little blurry. I looked to my side and saw a woman who was crying on the bed. She slowly lifted her head, I could clearly see who it was now.

"Chaeyoung.. you're awake..!" She got up and hugged me.

I put my hands around her "E-eomma..?"

She let go of me and smiled "Yes?.."

"H-how did you.. get here? I-I mean.. Did you know?" I questioned.

She just gave me a small smile and hugged me.

"Jennie called me, Chaeyoung.. but right now I'm just so glad you're okay.." she said as she cried on my shoulder.

My face softened as I heard my mother cry.

"Eomma.. I'm sorry.." I said as I let go of the hug.

She stared at me for awhile when she started to smile.

"Chaeyoung, my lovely daughter.. why didn't you tell me anything about your good looking boyfriend?" My eyes widened in shock.

"E-eomma, how did-"

"Jennie." she cut me off.

I looked down she told me "Oh.."

"I'm sorry.. I didn't tell you anything of what's happened to me these past few months.." I looked up to meet her face "And about Jungkook.. he's actually my... um, how do say this?.. H-he's my b-boss.." I stuttered as I looked down.

I didn't dare to look into my mothers eyes, I was afraid of what she would take me for.

"Chaeyoung.. that's.." I shut my eyes as tight as I could "That's wonderful!" She screamed.

I quickly looked up to my eomma with wide eyes "W-what? I-I thought you wouldn't agree.."

She just gave me a huge smile while holding my hand.

"You're so grown up now Chae.. you made new friends, got a job at the biggest company of Korea, and somehow managed to make the boss fall in love with you.. now you're living your own life.." her eyes started to water as she held my face "Create a big family after you get married, and make sure that I get grand children!" We laughed as I started to tear up.

"Eomma.." I smiled as I pulled her into my tightest hug.

"I love you.." I sobbed.

She chuckled at my words "I love you to honey.."

     Jimins POV

Jennie and I were waiting for the results when a doctor came out of the emergency room. Jennie quickly ran to the doctor as I followed.

"How is he?!" Jennie yelled.

The doctor sighed as he looked down.

My heart was beating of how scared I was for the results.

"H-he, did he.." I whispered to myself.

Then the doctor looked up and smiled to us "The patient is completely fine now, he just needs some rest and needs to stay away from outside activities for a few weeks until he is fully recovered." He said as I sighed in relief.

I looked over to Jennie, her eyes were filled with tears.

"J-Jungkooks fine.." she whispered as she suddenly hugged me "M-my little brother is fine Jimin!.." she cried as I wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her back.

"I know.." I smiled.

After a few more minutes the doctor led us into where Jungkook was. We saw him on the bed, eyes closed as his shoulder was covered with bandages. We went to the side of the bed, Jennie sat on the chair right beside the bed as I looked at Jungkook's face.

"Jungkook.. it's your sister, Jennie, beside you. I really hope you wake up soon, so that we can laugh, and play around with each other again.." she said as she softly laughed.

Her smile.. why is she..

"Jungkook? Jungkook?!" She suddenly yelled.

I looked back to Jungkook when I saw his eyes open.

"Jungkook!" I yelled as I went closer to him "Are you okay Kookie?" I said as I held his shoulders lightly.

He groaned as he closed his eyes again.

"W-what happened..?" He said.

My eyes widened in relief "Aish.. this boy." I said.

Suddenly, Jungkooks eyes widened.

"W-wait!.. where's..." he yelled as he looked around "Chaeyoung!" He yelled.

"Chaeyoung?"