Ch.28-Café

Chaeyoungs POV

N-no.. What is he doing here..

My heart skipped a few beats after not seeing his face.

"W-what are you doing h-here?" I nervously asked.

He stared at me for a few seconds before answering "You.. I came here for you." He smiled.

My eyes widened a bit from his sudden words.

"How can he just say that so casually?" I asked myself.

"U-um.. I- sorry.. I have to go." I said before I stood up ready to leave.

"Wait!" He pulled me back by the wrist "Chaeyoung.. can't you stay for a few minutes? I won't take long.. I just need to talk to you."

I stood still rethinking if I should leave or not.

"Should I leave and just never hear what he has to say? Or should I stay for a few minutes with him?" I debated with myself.

"O-okay." I managed to say.

The corner of his cheeks turned upward revealing his bunny smile, god how much I've missed that smile..

"L-let's go?" He said pulling me by the hand.

I looked down to our hands, my heart was melting of how much I missed his touch.

"Jungkook.." I whispered.

He turned his head to look back at me "Yes?"

I quickly turned to look up shocked at what I said "U-uh nothing.." I said blushing.

He just smiled back before turning his head back forward.

"Jungkook what are you doing.." I said to myself.

We were walking for awhile now but none of us had spoken a single word the whole time.

"Jungkook?" I started.

He hummed as a response "Where are we going?"

"To my car." To his car? Is his car that far away?

After taking a few more steps I saw a car parked not too far from where we were right now.

Jungkook took me to the other side of the drivers seat and opened the door for me.

"Thank you.." I smiled a little.

He closed the door after I got inside and went to the drivers side.

"Where are you taking us?" I asked again.

He just chuckled "You'll see." He replied before starting the engine.

The car drive was silent so I opened the window to feel the fresh air.

I closed my eyes as I let the breeze hit my face.

     Jungkooks POV

I was focused on the road when Chaeyoung opened the window. I turned to look at her and saw her eyes closed. I smiled as I watched her for bit. I turned my gaze back onto the road when we arrived at the café.

I parked the car and turned to Chaeyoung.

"We're here." I smiled.

She smiled back and opened the door. I came out with her and we both entered the café.

We sat a table and ordered some coffee.

I looked over to Chaeyoung and caught her staring at me.

I grinned at her "Is there something on my face or am I just too irresistible?" Her eyes widened and she looked away.

"Cute.." I chuckled.

     Chaeyoungs POV

A few minutes passed and neither of us dared to speak. I was going to pull out my phone when he spoke.

"Chae.. I want to ask you something." He said making me look at him.

My face was blank as I stared at him "What is it?"

He kept staring at me till I spoke up "Look Jungkook, I-"

"Do you still love me?"

My eyes widened from shock.

"W-what? Why are you-"

"Please answer me Park Chaeyoung. Do you still love me?" He asked again making me frozen "I'm not gonna force you if you don't want to answer, but if you do or don't it's not my business anymore to care, right?"

His face turned cold from his words.

Ouch.. his words hit me like a knife. It's not his business to care anymore? Yeah right, we're not together anymore so why should he.

I got angrier at the thoughts of him and me. My hands grew into fists under the table.

"No. I don't love you anymore Jeon Jungkook. And as you said, you wouldn't care if I did or not, so that means that I shouldn't care whether you date someone else or not. Speaking of which, hows you and your new girlfriend." I said looking straight at him with cold eyes.

His eyes softened as I said what needed to be said.

"We're doing great."

My whole world crashed, it felt as if my life was being taken away right this moment.

Wake up Park Chaeyoung! He doesn't love you anymore, so stop thinking there's still hope.. Because whether you like it or not.. he loves another woman now.

I smiled trying not showing any pain on my face.

"That's nice. I hope you guys will last forever." I said before I stood up to walk out of the door.

Stop me.. Jungkook please.. grab me by the wrist and tell me not to go.. tell me you still love me..

My heart shattered as I walked out the entrance door.

I felt more broken than words can describe. My heart felt like it was being squeezed the more steps I walked further away from there. Tears were threatening to fall but I held them in.

I kept walking and walking who knows where. At this point I could no longer care where I was. The only things that I could think and feel right now was the memories I had with Jungkook and the feeling of emptiness left in my broken heart. Tears were now flowing uncontrollably down my face. I had no care in the world anymore. I wish I could just disappear right here.

I looked around to see where I was and saw nobody here. It was like a deserted street. I suddenly felt shivers down my spine when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Don't look, don't look, don't dare to look Park Chae-"

"MHMFFP!"

My mouth was covered by a hand as I was trying to break through from the mans grip.

I tried to kick his balls but then I suddenly only saw black.