Ch.9-I'm Sorry

Jennies POV

When Jisoo, Rose and I were going to go play and chat Rose was nowhere to be found and neither was Jungkook.

"Um ma where did Jungkook and Rose disappear to?" I asked.

"Oh those two, well.. hehe. The're probably together right now because I just saw Jungkook took Rose somewhere." ma replied with a big smile.

"Jungkook and Rose are together?" I whispered to Jisoo.

"Well that's what your mom said." Jisoo replied

We went to my room before Rose and were going to watch a movie but then Rose suddenly came in with red puffy eyes.

"Yah Rose whats wrong?" Jisoo and I asked worriedly.

We were going to comfort her but then Rose suddenly pushed our hands off lightly and said "I-i'm fine unnie, I just had some d-dust in my eyes that's all.."

"Chae.."

"Were you guys just about to watch a movie? What movie are we watching?" Rose said sounding okay.

"A love story.." I said trying to make out what happened.

"O-oh.. is there any other movies to pick from than a love story.." we both shook our heads in 'no'.

"Hey Chae we won't start the movie until you answer us whats the matter." I Jisoo said in a motherly way.

"W-what do you mean unnie.. I told you it-"

Before Chae could finish her sentence Jisoo and I hugged her tightly letting her know that we're here for her.

"Chae, whatever bad or good that happens to us, we will be there for each other always right." I said reassuring her.

And with that she sobbed out all her sadness in our arms.

Jungkooks POV

"Just go away..."

"Urgg! Why did I even say that! Why was I so mad about her leaving me anyways? UGH ITS JUST SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHEN ITS ABOUT HER!" I yelled loud enough for people to hear me from outside.

~Knock knock~

"Jungkook?" someone said.

"Come in." I replied.

The person entered and to my surprise it was my dad out of all people.

"What do you want pa." I said not looking at him.

"Son quit acting rude to your father!" he yelled.

"Just what do you want!" I couldn't take it anymore hearing him yell at me for no reason all the time.

He took a deep breath and started speaking "Son, you've been all alone for these past few years since she left."

"And." I said making him continue.

"And it's not good for the company or you, so I wanted your permission to set up an arranged marriage for you. But i'll only do it if you don't want to mary Rose shi. It doesn't matter who the person is but as long as you have someone by your side its fine by me."

The word marriage suddenly made me think of her and Rose. Just the thought of marrying someone I didn't want to mary just made me angry.

"So you don't even care if the person I marry doesn't love me or that I don't love them?! Thats just bullshit!" I yelled glaring at my father.

Before I could say something else he went closer to me and slapped me.

PACKKK!!

"Don't you dare speak to me like that you ungrateful child!"