Ch.19-New Encounter?

Jennies POV

I was in the living room with eomma and appa sitting on the couch remembering the old days when we were still a happy family.

~Flashback~

"Noona!" little Jungkook yells.

"Yes?" I respond.

"Look! I made a picture of noona,appa.eomma and me!" Jungkook says showing us the picture he drew.

I giggled and smiled at him "Thank you Jungkook! We love you so much!" I hugged him.

~End of flashback~

I sat there letting drops of tears come out of my eyes.

"Can we go back in time appa? Can we sill fix our mistakes.." I cried.

"I don't know dear.. I doubt Jungkook will forgive me, after what i'v done I doubt it.." appa responded.

Just then we heard the front door open revealing Jungkook..

     Jungkooks POV

I went back home smiling like an idiot the whole trip. I opened the door and saw my family sitting there on the couches.

"I'm home.." I said.

"Jeon Jungkook! Where have you been all this time?!" dad scolded me.

"Just for a walk, no big deal anyways like you would even actually care.." I said under my breath.

"Jungkook!" Jennie ran up to me and hugged me tight "We were so worried! Was Chae with you?"

"Yeah she was.. I'm tired, I'm going to go to bed now goodnight!" I ran up to my bedroom and locked the door shut. 

I quickly grabbed my phone and started to dialRosé's number. 

     Chaeyoungs POV

I took the taxi home and saw eomma baking something in the kitchen.

"~Eomma~" I said cutely.

"Ah! Chaeyoung dear! You're back home, look what I made just for the two of us." she took out something inside the oven and there was a...

"CAKE! EOMMA I LOVE YOU~~~" I quickly hugged her tight and took out a plate.

"Oh my dear, you're still my Chaeyoung who loves to eat aigoo~" 

We both giggled and just then I heard my phone ring.

~Bzzz bzzz bzzz~

"Who could that be?" I quickly ran to my phone and checked the cellar number "Jungkook?"

I looked over to mom and gave her a quick smile.

"I-I'll be back eomma I just need to take a phone call." she nodded back and I ran up to my room.

-Hello?-

-Hey babe~-

-Jungkook what are you doing calling me at this hour?-

-I just wanted to hear my Chaengie's voice~ I missed you-

Then out of nowhere I kept smiling after he said that.

-What? You just saw me an hour ago kookie-

-I know but I already miss you, don't you miss me too?-

-Of course I miss you kookie~ But you interrupted my eating time-

-Aw okay. I'll let you go then..-

-Thank youuu~ I love you so so so muchh~!-

-I love you moree~!-

I ended the call and rushed back down to eat my cake, my smile was still on my face the whole entire time.

~Next day~

~Bzz bzz bzz bzz~ 

"Ugghhhh~ Just five more hours~"

"Park Chaeyoung! Wake up!" someone yelled.

"Neverr~~"

"Aigoo you child, your alarm is tired of ringing so get up and turn it off already."

I opened my eyes and got up to turn my alarm off not even caring who was beside me.

"Yah! Can you just greet your unnie 'Good morning' for once?!" the person yelled again.

I opened my eyes wider and saw "JISOO UNNIE!"

"Still no good morning huh? Well forget about that i'm here because your mom told me to take care of you since she went off somewhere and she can't leave you by yourself, let alone not even waking up. Aishh you child stop wasting time already and get up, fix yourself up before you'll get spanked by your boss at work." Jisoo unnie scolded me.

I looked over at the time and it was 8:37am.

"YAH! WHY IS THIS ALWAYS HAPPENING TO ME?!" I whined.

I ran into my bathroom, got dressed and rushed down for breakfast.

"I'm off to work unnie!" I grabbed a piece of bread from the counter and ran off to the car hoping there's still time left to spare.

I arrived and ran to my desk as fast as I could people around me would think i'm not even human.

"Good morning!!" I yelled to everyone around me still running.

"Pasta!! Your heree." I heard Lisa run up to me.

"Mo-r-ni-ng." I spoke out of breath.

"Are you okay?" she asked me and I nodded back.

"Welp anyways I need your help Chae and its VERY urgent!" she said.

"Whats so urgent this early in the morning?" I asked.

"Well taetae and I..."she looked down.

"Why? What happened between you two? Lisa come on.. you're making me scared.."

"We.. WE'RE HAVING OUR HONEYMOON!!" she yelled making everyone turn to us.

I blushed in embarrassment and quickly pulled Lisa to a corner "What about your honeymoon Lisa? That's a good thing isn't it?"

"Yeah but, a honeymoon..well, it includes..you know..k-kis-.." she fidgeted.

"Yeah okayy!! You can stop right there!! Okay I get the point now, but that's a good thing Lisa a honeymoon with him and having you know what is a very happy thing moment to treasure so you shouldn't be nervous or scared about it. It'll be fine, your first will be.. a good memory." I said trying not to puke.

"Okay thanks pasta! And I think you should go see your boyfie now~" she teased.

"What?! What boyfie?..Hehe.." I stuttered.

Lisa turned around and saw Jungkook, I quickly covered my face hoping he wouldn't see me. Just then I saw a girl approaching kookie.

"Jungkook? Is that you my love?"