Ch.5-What Are We?

Chaeyoungs POV 

~1 week later~

"Kyaa Chae! Get up you promised we would go shopping today!" someone yelled in my ear.

"~Five more minutes maa~" I groaned trying to go back to sleep.

"Yah it's not your mom!" she yelled.

I groaned while slowly opening my eyes to see who it was.

"L-Lisa!" I screamed while jumping out of my bed.

"How did you get in here?" I questioned her with a curious face.

"Omg your mom let me in and Chae did you just forget that we are supposed to go shopping right now." she said making a are you serious face.

"Oh my gosh thats right! Sorry Lisa i'll get ready right now so please wait." I said running of to the bathroom.

I quickly took a shower and wore an over sized white shirt with some blue jean shorts, wore white sneakers and put on natural makeup.

"Okay Lisa lets go now." I said getting out the door with Lisa following.

"We're going now ma." I said to my mom who was cooking in the kitchen.

"Okay then sweetie be careful." she replied looking to us.

"We will ma." we then went outside to Lisa's car and started driving to the mall.

"So Chae how's it going?" Lisa asked excited.

"Huh what going?" I replied confused.

"Oh come on Chae don't play dumb with me, I mean how's it going with Jungkook. Are you guys dating now or what." she said while her eyes still on the road.

"What? We are not dating, we don't like each other in that way and we are nothing else." I replied.

"Seriously? I thought for sure that he liked you, so then what are you guys?" she said that made me freeze.

Several minutes later we arrived at the mall excited to see what the stores have for us today. When we went inside we saw several cute and stylish clothing so we went straight to them. While we were looking at the clothes I then started to remember the question Lisa asked me. Then I started to question myself..Just what are we?..

"Chae? Yah Chae are you okay?" I heard Lisa asking worriedly.

"Huh oh yeah i'm okay Lisa don't worry." I said to make her calm.

"Okay then, so anyways what do you think?" she said holding two dresses in her hand.

"Hmm I like this one better." I replied pointing at the dress.

"Okay great try it on then." she excitingly said pushing me to the dressing room.

Lisa handed me the dress and closed the door on me. 

"Aish this girl, I thought this dress was supposed to be for her." I said sighing.

I wore the dress and went out the door for Lisa to see.

"OMG CHAE! You look like an absolute ANGEL! You're so beautiful!" she said looking at me with sparkling eyes

"R-really? Thanks Lisa, I don't usually have these to wear since their so expensive that I can't afford them." I said smiling.

"Well then your going to have a lot more of these because i'm going to buy you one of these everyday now!" she said smiling at me.

"No its fine Lisa I wouldn't want you to waste your money on me and I don't want to be a burden on you for buying these everyday." I said trying to talk her out of it.

"Aww but I want to though and besides I want to make my bestie happy. But if that's what you want okay, BUT I will buy this dress for you." she said dragging me to the cashier to pay without letting me change back to my original clothes.

"I would like to buy this dress please." Lisa said paying.

I can't believe that I have such a great friend, I must be the luckiest one to have met Lisa.

"Okay let's go Chae!" She said dragging me back to the car.

"Huh Lisa what are we doing back in the car I thought we would do some more shopping?" I asked out of curiosity.

"We're going to where Jungkook is, when you were changing into your dress I called one of my friends who knows Jungkook to get him to come somewhere. Although Jungkook doesn't know that he's going to meet with you, I tried to make it a surprise for him." Lisa explained.

"What! But why am I going to meet up with him?" I asked freaking out.

"Chill Chae, remember when I asked you what you guys were? Well I wanted to make it clear for you guys since you don't know why don't you talk to him and see what you guys are to each other." she said.

That somehow made me honestly scared to know what he thinks we are. I don't even know why i'm getting scared to know his answer but I had to know to make it clear weather we were friends, strangers or something else.

"Okay we're here, good luck Chae." she cheered me on.

"Ya thanks Lisa." I replied

I got out of the car and started walking to a bench. I looked at where I was and this was such a beautiful place, I then stopped walking and saw someone who looked like Jungkook standing in the middle of two benches gazing up at the sky.

 I looked at where I was and this was such a beautiful place, I then stopped walking and saw someone who looked like Jungkook standing in the middle of two benches gazing up at the sky

(Imagine Jungkook is standing in the middle) 

I walked closer to see who it was but then I suddenly lost my balance and tripped, I closed my eyes tightly waiting to hit the ground but I still didn't feel myself fall. That's when I opened my eyes to see what was wrong and my eyes widened when I saw Jungkook who was inches away from my face.

"WAIT WHAT! Jungkook why aren't you moving away from my face! We're almost about to kiss Jungkook so hurry up and move!" I said to myself in my head.

I could already feel my face blushing so hard right now that I knew that my face was as red as a tomato by now. ~Thump thump thump~ "Omg why is my heart beating like crazy right now?" I said in my head. Jungkook then pulled me up to make me stand."Phew~" I said to myself in relief.

     Jungkooks POV

I quickly pulled Rose to stand up and then immediately asked.

"What are you doing here Rose?" I questioned her.

"Huh oh um.. I came to look for you to ask you something hehe.." she nervously said.

"What do you want to ask me Rose?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Um, how about we take a walk first before I tell you." she said leading me to come with her.

We walked about almost three minutes without speaking when I decided to talk but then Rose started to speak.

"Hey Jungkook ah.." she said while stopping her tracks.

"Yes Rose." I replied stopping with her.

"Just what are we..."