Ch.13-Twinkling Stars

Jungkooks POV

I went outside to get some fresh air and cool off. I stopped in front of the fountain and looked up into the sky.

"What's wrong with me today, why does Rosékeep popping up in my mind? Aish cut it out already Jungkook! You promised yourself you would never love again, after what happened last time I can't.."

Suddenly I saw Rosé come outside the door searching for someone, she then came near me looking at me.

"YahRosé, remember the vows Lisa and my hyung said awhile ago." I said remembering the story my mom once told me.

"Yeah I do. Why?" she replied.

"Those are their lifetime promises that they have to keep forever, it'll be their choice whether they want to keep that promise and stay together. Or they either choose to leave each other. Its a promise that would change there lives for the better or the worse depending on the persons love for the other."

"But no matter what happens and what they choose, they'll be happy no matter what and live in each others hearts." she interrupted me.

I looked at her in shock, how does she know this story? It's supposed to be one of a kind, only my grandmother and I should know about this.

"Can I ask you how you know about this story?" I looked deep into her eyes.

"How do you know about this story?"

"Because my grandma once told me about this, she always told me about this whenever I would go to sleep. My grandma was so kind and beautiful, I loved her very much but.. now she's gone."

As she said that I saw tears dropping from her eyes. I never knew she could be like this. Other than rude, weird and loud.

"I-I miss her so soo much Jungkook." she said as tears streamed down her face.

Before I knew it my hand touched her cheeks, we were an inch apart now. 

"Why are you making me like this Rosé?" 

     Chaeyoungs POV

I felt like crying just talking about grandma made me emotional but I couldn't show him this side of myself, he might think I look stupid and bully me. I tried to hold back my tears but they just wouldn't stop falling anymore. Suddenly I felt Jungkooks hand on my cheek and said

"Why are you making me feel like this Rosé?" What? What does he mean?

Before I could speak he crashed his lips onto mine. 

"Wait.. WHAT!!! HES KISSING ME OMG CHAE WHY WONT YOU PUSH HIM OFF!!? His kiss is so passionate, his plumped lips on mine felt so good. Wait stop it Chae! Somethings so wrong with me right now." I screamed in my head.

Jungkook then pulled away and said to me "Rosé don't cry.. you look ugly like that."

"What did you say!!?? I am not ugly!" I yelled at him and started hitting him "Stupid stupid stupid!"

"Yah yah- okay I was just kidding! Now stop hitting me or else i'll kiss you again-" I stopped hitting him and blushed so hard.

"YAH DON'T YOU DARE!" I continued to hit him but then he grabbed my wrists and pulled me by the waist.

"I told you to stop now I have to punish you with this.." he pressed his lips on mine again.

I pulled away this time, by now my face was burning red like a tomato. I can't believe him!

"Yah you byuntae! Stop kissing me!! You stole my first kiss.." I said blushing, almost whispering  the last sentence so he couldn't hear it but he did. I saw him smirking and dam he looks so hot.

"Oh really?"  he said while smirking evilly.

"Don't get the wrong idea and please- please just stop kissing me already.. it's embarrassing." I said shyly.

"Fine." he looked back up at the sky and asked "Who is your grandma?"

"Hm? Why?" I questioned back.

"Just because i'm curious." he replied.

"Well my grandma was a very loving person and she was really beautiful, everyone loved her for who she was. I really admired my grandma, I wanted to be like her when I grew up since I was a little kid. She would always tell me a love story when i'd go to bed so that I could imagine my future husband and not get heart broken and choose the wrong person." I explained.

"Wow love stories? That's not something a child should know about yet." he said laughing.

"Don't make fun of my grandma. Plus she always said that if I ever fall in love I should always fight for them and never give up till the end. Because if I give up i'll loose the chance to make them mine." I said looking down.

"So have you ever fallen in love then?" Jungkook said.

"No.. I gave up on finding love when grandma passed away. Every time a boy would confess to me i'd always end up rejecting them not caring about how they felt." I replied.

"Well then would you give another shot at love?" 

"What?" I asked confused.

"Will you give me a chance?"

 Hi guys! Once again i'm so so so sorry for not uploading for more than a week now!! You can hate me because of this and i'm really sorry but I have a schedule to when I will upload new parts on these now!! It'll be on Monday's, Thursdays, Friday's and Saturday's now! Thank you to all the people who is still reading this rubbish till now! Love you guys!