Ch.24-Han River

Jungkooks POV

It was only an hour left before I had to meet Sehun.. I kept replaying the scene just a few hours ago with Chaeyoung.. the moment Chae put her soft lips on mine, I just wanted to reach out to her.. but I know i couldn't do that.. if I did that.. I wouldn't be able to leave her.. she was the only person who ever treated me like the way she did to me.. the first person to ever love me back after all these years.. I finally found someone to love me again.. but now.. i'm afraid I have to let her go.. I can't live my life without her.. I love her so damn much.. But now I just can't..

"Aishh!!" I screamed with tears streaming down my cheeks.

I checked the time and now it was only 45 minutes till the meeting. I kept thinking of Chaeyoung.. I couldn't get her out of my mind. She was the only thing I was thinking of right now.

"Ah fuck it.. I need to see her.." I quickly got off my bed then began to call Chae "Please answer.." I kept ringing her number until she finally picked up.

-Hello? Kookie?-

The moment I heard her voice I felt relieved.

-Hey, can we meet right now? I'll pick you up in 5 minutes okay.-

-Okay, see you in a bit then.-

After she said that I ended the call then ran downstairs to get my keys. I quickly started the car and started to drive to her place.

After a few minutes I arrived at Chae's place, I saw her outside her door waiting. I rolled down my window then yelled at her "Yah! Come on!"

     Chaeyoungs POV

I was waiting for Jungkook to come here and that's when I heard someone's voice in front of my house. I looked up to see Jungkook in his car waiting for me. I immediately smiled then walked to the passengers seat beside him.

"Hey kookie." I smiled "What's up?"

"I'm going to take us somewhere so close your eyes till I tell you to open them okay?" Jungkook said as he reached over to my seat belt.

"Um okay." I said as he finished locking my seat belt.

"And put this on." Jungkook handed me a blindfold.

I stared at it for a few seconds "You really don't trust me do you?" I said looking up at him.

"Of course I do.. but this is a big surprise and I don't want you 'accidentally' opening your eyes along the way." he replied.

"Fine." I quickly put the blindfold on then the car started moving.

The drive was quiet and I could feel myself getting uncomfortable with the silence. I wanted to break the silence so I started asking him something "Hey Kookie?.. Can I ask you something?"

"What?" he replied.

"Um.. well, about earlier.. I kinda thought something was off with you when you came back.. Did something happen?" I asked carefully.

"What do you mean.." he replied a little coldly.

"..Kookie, you know that i'm always here for you right? I'd never leave you no matter what happens. I'll always be here for you, so if you'd like.. you can share your problems with me.." I said softly.

"It was nothing Chae, I promise you nothing was wrong okay? I just felt a little tired from everything, you don't have to worry about me i'm fine." he said grabbing my hand interlocking it with his.

"Okay.." he's lying to me.

After a few more minutes the car stopped "Are we here?" I asked.

"Yep, don't open your blindfold yet, I want to bring you somewhere to see something." he closed the car door then brought me somewhere.