Ch.14-Courted?!

Chaeyoungs POV

"Will you give me a chance?"

It's already been three days since Lisa's wedding, and since Jungkook confessed.. I haven't forgotten about what he said even for just a second.

~Flashback~

"W-what? Give you a chance on what Jungkook?" what is he saying?

"Park Chaeyoung will you give me a chance to love you?" he said holding my hand and kissed it.

"L-love??!!" I screamed in my head.

"U-u-m J-Jungkook. I don't know if I can love you back or accept you.. I'm sorry." I said looking down.

"Its fine-for now." I looked up with eyes wide open.

"For now?!" I yelled in confusion.

"I'll just have to court you till then. You'll be mine soon, baby girl." he smirked and left leaving me dumbfounded there blushing.

"W-W-WHAT!!! DONT YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF ME JEON JUGKOOK!! ILL PROVE YOU I WONT FALL FOR YOUR DIRTY TRICKS!! UGH!!" I screamed purposely making him hear it "That little byantae!! I hate him!! Oh my, my face! I must look so stupid!

~End of flashback~

I looked at the time and shit...

"SHITU IM LATE FOR WORK!"

I quickly ran out of my house and drove to work.  

"Oh nnnoononno! He's going to yell again! I got to hurry!" I ran inside the building to my desk and started to do my work hoping that Jungkook wouldn't notice. Just then I saw Lisa coming towards me.

"Yah! Chae why are you so late?" Lisa said walking closer to me.

"Hehe.. I wasn't paying attention to the time..." I explained.

"Well at least you here now, one more minute and I would've told Jungkook." Lisa replied.

"Oh ya Jun- WAIT WHYYYY!!???" I screamed.

"SHHH!! Sit back down Chae!" Lisa said whispering loud.

I looked around me and people were staring at us, I quickly sat back down and started speaking but then someone cut me off.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!!! IN MY OFFICE NOW!!"

"Ah frick.." I turned around and as expected I saw Jungkook standing there giving me a death glare.

"IN MY OFFICE NOW!!"

"Akk.. Yes sir.." I said scared. 

Oh nooo!! He's going to fire me for being really late today! God save meee~!

After a few minutes walking to his office I entered shaking.

"Welp, here it goes.." I opened the door and there was Jungkook.

     Jungkooks POV

Why is she still not here yet?

Did something bad happen?

She's so late!

Should I ask Lisa if she saw her yet?

Where are you Chae?

I got tired of waiting for her so I decided to go to her house. I got out of my office and then I suddenly heard screaming.

"WAIT WHYY??!!" that voice sounds familiar.

I turned to a corner and saw.. CHAE! I ran closer to them and stopped half way.

"YAH PARK CHAEYOUNG!!" I yelled making everyone turn to me and bow. 

She turned around slowly and widened her eyes when she saw me.

"IN MY OFFICE NOW!!" 

I went back to my office waiting for Chae to get here, when my door opened revealing Rosé.

"H-how may I help you sir?" she said stuttering.

"How may you help me?! You're late you idiot!!" I yelled at her making her startled.

"WELL SORRY JUNG-I MEAN SIR! CANT YOU LET ME OFF JUST THIS ONCE! YOUR THE ONE AT FAULT HERE FOR CONFESSING!"

Wait- i'm the one at fault here? Because I confessed?

"Is that it? Because I like you?" I chuckled "I bet you were thinking of me the whole time then huh?" I smirked.

"W-what!? NEVER!" I then kneeled down in front of her.

"What are you doing? Answer me Jeon Jungkook!"

"Rosie.. will you accept these lovely gifts?" I said handing her a bouquet of roses and a card.

"What are these for Jungkook? It's not even my birthday." she asked smiling.

"Should there be a reason to give gifts to the person I love?" I replied making her turn her head back.

"Awwwww~ Is my little Rosie blushing?" I said standing up to hug her.

"Yah! Why are you hugging me? Whats all this even for?" she said trying to break free of my arms.

"Isn't this what people do when they're courting someone?" I replied.

"W-w-w-wait! Did you just say court?!" she broke out of the hug and just starred at me.

"Yes I just did. And what I know for sure is that by the end.. You'll be mine."

Sorry if its short and if I skipped Monday update guys! But I hope you guys are still loving this story by far! I'm so so so sorry if this story is turning bad and not interesting but trust me you guys! It'll become interesting and emotional very soon! Love you guys and i'll see you soon!