Ch.12-Lifetime Promises

Chaeyoungs POV

I turned back to see who it was and saw a guy in a tux waving to Jungkook. He walked towards us and got closer and closer. Finally he stopped and looked at me in a confused look.

"Ah! It's the girl who caught Jungkook's eye! The ange-"

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled " Uh hehe. Sorry about him Rose, hope my hyung here doesn't cause you problems." he said again covering his hyungs mouth.

The man quickly took Jungkooks hand off his mouth and yelled " Yah Kookie! You should be congratulating me not trying to kill me! Tsk."

"Sorry, but anyways hyung this is Park ChaeyoungRosé this is my hyung Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said introducing us.

"Hi nice to meet you Taehyung." I said.

"Nice to meet you too Chaeyoung, pleasse call me oppa from now on." he smiled reaching out for a handshake.

"Ah call me Rosé, oppa." I replied smiling.

I turned to look at Jungkook and he was giving me glares.

"Yah Jungkook whats the matter with you?" I yelled in confusion.

Jungkooks POV

I don't know why but when I saw them being all friendly to each other I got mad all of a sudden. Whats wrong with me?

"Yah Jungkook whats the matter with you?" I heardRosé ask.

"Huh, um, oh I.. I need to talk to Tae hyung for a second. hehe." I said out of nervousness.

Why did I lie? I don't even know myself to why i have to lie.

"So what do you want to talk about Kookie?" I heard hyung say.

"Huh oh um hyung. Are you marying Lisa?" I asked.

"How did you know Lisa Kook?" hyung replied making Rose and I shocked.

"I knew it! You're marrying Lalisa!"Rosé yelled pointing at hyung.

"Jinja?!" I yelled.

"Yes. I'm her fiancé, but how do you know Lisa?" Tae questioned.

"S'she's my best friend. And she's one of Jungkooks employee's." Rosé said that made Tae surprised.

"Really? Well then thank you for taking care of herRosé and as for you Jungkook." I gulped "Thanks for breaking her heart."

Wait what, what did he just say? What does he mean by break her heart?

"Hy-hyung wh-"

"Um! Isn't it almost time for the wedding guys? Hehe."Rosé said interrupting me.

"Oh yes it is almost time! Well it was nice to meet youRosé. I'll be off now." hyung said walking off.

I just smiled and walked to my position.

Chaeyoungs POV

I hurriedly ran back to where Lisa was and saw her standing up to go to the aisle.

"Kya pasta! You're so late!" Lisa pouted cutely.

"Okay okay little kid. I just greeted your husband and guess what, Jungkooks hyung is the one your marrying so that means Jungkook is here!" I said smiling.

"He is?! Wow such a coincidence. Now lets go get the other girls and start this Wedding!" Lisa said pulling me outside excited.

We got to our positions and waited for the bride to walk in and there she was.

The door opened and there was Lisa looking beautiful as ever with her father. She walked down the aisle.

Lisa, thank you for becoming my friend. I'm so glad to have met you. We were in rough and good times but, whenever I was in a bad situation you'd always be there to help me. I never thought you'd get married first but here you are now, looking beautiful for the man you love and ready to marry, cherish and love him forever. Congratulations my bestie.

'We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?'

'We do'

'Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?'

'We do'

'May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other.'

"I take you to be my partner for life,
I promise above all else to live in truth with you
And to communicate fully and fearlessly,

I give you my hand and my heart
As a sanctuary of warmth and peace

And pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor
As I join my life to yours."

Tae put the ring on Lisa's finger.

"I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love.
I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.

I promise to try to be on time.
But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal wife to you.
I love you."

Lisa put the ring on Tae's finger.

'You may now kiss the bride.'

Tae cupped Lisa's cheeks and kissed her. Everyone clapped there hands and cheered for the newly wed couple. Some cried, some were smiling and some were laughing cheerfully. I never knew that a wedding could be this cheerful but, i'm glad and happy for them.

~After the wedding~

The wedding was finished and it was the after party and the celebration for Lisa's and Tae oppa's marriage.

"Pasta!" Lisa said running up to hug me.

"Lalisa! Congratulations! You're now married!" said excitingly.

"I know! I'm so happy right now, thank you for attending the wedding Chae." Lisa said.

"No problem but may I ask where Jungkook is?" I asked.

"Hmm maybe outside near the fountain."

"Okay thanks Lisa i'll be going now." I said as I walked outside to the fountain.

As I searched for Jungkook I saw someone staring up at the sky. I walked near to see who it was and it was Jungkook closing his eyes. He looks so peaceful like this.

"Yah Rosé. You know the vows hyung and Lisa said awhile ago." he suddenly asked.

"Yeah why?" I said calmly.

"Those were their 'lifetime promises'"

Hi guys sorry for not uploading for so long now! I'v been so busy with school, sports and a festival for so long now. But I will try to keep uploading everyday! Love you guys!