Ch.36-I love you

Jungkooks POV

"Chae?" I called.

I was in the amusement park, I don't remember how I got here but I know that I was here with Chaeyoung.

I ran looking around for a brown haired girl with a long black coat. I looked around every mini market and rides but she was no where to be found.

"Chae! Where are you?!" I yelled out again.

I stopped where I was and caught my breath. I looked up again and there she was, her long brown silky hair dangling from her head while she stares at me with those eyes.

"Chae.." As I was about to take a step closer she ran away.

I hurried my steps before I was running again.

Why's she running away from me?..

"Chae!" I caught up to her and held her wrist.

"Yah! What's wro-"

Before I could finish, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Oppa~ what are you doing? You suddenly disappeared when I went I got out from the bathroom.."

What..?

She looked away from me and then looked over at Chae, her gaze landed on Chae's wrist and then her eyes darkened.

"Oppa.. I thought you had already dumped this bitch.."

"Yah, Tzuyu-"

Her gaze landed back to me and this time her eyes  were filled with tears. My eyes widened in shock and I quickly let go of Chae's wrist and held Tzuyu's face in my hands.

"Yah.. what's wrong?" I said softly.

"Oppa.. When will you finally open your eyes and see that i'm better for you?.."

"I-"

"He doesn't need to open his eyes.." I looked up and saw Chae staring at us with saddened eyes.

I let go of Tzuyu's face and stepped forward to where Chae was.

"Don't." I stopped in my tracks as her voice was stern.

"W-what do you m-mean?.." Tzuyu replied with a shaky voice.

Chae looked down before she came close to me. I couldn't move as she just stared at me with those brown beautiful eyes. She stopped as soon as our chests were touching, she then looked at me with a small but soft smile.

"Jungkook.. I don't want don't want to live up with your lies anymore.."

"I'm glad I had married you.. and I still am.. but, after what's been happening.. will you give me a chance to say something?.."

I was stuck. I couldn't move from my spot. My mouth was open but nothing came out. Before I knew it everything had gone black.

My eyes shot open and my body immediately sprung up from the bed. Before I could process what happened I felt an enormous headache come through.

"Ugh!" I groaned in pain.

I looked around my surroundings and noticed I was in the hotel bedroom.

Was it just a dream?..

I held my head in pain. I grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled at it.

"Agh!" I screamed.

I suddenly heard the bedroom door open and then felt a person's warmth near me on the bed.