Ch.21-Another Chance

Chaeyoungs POV

~Bzz..bzz..bzz~

My eyes slowly opened to be greeted by a face close to mine.

"Chae.." I heard them say.

     Jungkooks POV    

I saw her eyes open from the sound of my phone ringing.

"Chae.. I-um-how are-I mean good m-morning!" I stumbled on my words.

"Aish what the heck.." I said in my head.

"J-Jungkook?!" she yelled making her jump up hitting my head.

"OWW!!" we both yelled holding our foreheads.

"WHAT THE HECK PARK CHAEYOUNG!!?" I yelled in anger and pain.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BEDROOM??!!" she yelled back.

"WHAT AM I DOING IN YOUR BEDROOM?!! DON'T YOU REMEMBER?!!" I yelled in frustration.

"REMEMBER WH-" 

     Chaeyoungs POV

"Remember?" I asked myself.

Then suddenly it all came back to me.

~Yesterday night~

"Will you be with me?" Jimin ssi said making me look up to him.

"What?!" I replied confused.

"I was just jokingRosé ssi. Hehe did you fall for it?" he said bringing up a smile that could melt my heart in a matter of seconds.

"W-what? What n-no I didn't.." I looked away blushing.

"Uwu my Rose is blushing~ uwu~!" he teased poking me.

"Yah Jim-" I stopped speaking when I saw someone familiar not so far from the back of Jimin.

"Rosé ssi? What's wrong?" he looked to where I was looking at and saw Jungkook..

"Kookie? What are you doing here?" I heard Jimin say.

"Kookie?? Do they know each other???" I said in my head.

"Chae.. Chae.. I'm sorry.." Jungkook said coming closer to us.

I stood up ready to run but Jimin caught me before I did.

"Rose what's wrong?" I turned to look at him again but this time Jungkook was right beside me.

"Hyung lets talk later I need to talk to Chae right now.." he said as he pulled my hand but then Jimin grabbed the my other hand stopping him from leaving.

"Where do you think you're taking her Kookie?" I heard Jimins voice raise up.

"Hyung not now please.. I really need to talk to her right now.. please just mind your own business hyung.." Jungkook said trying to get him to leave.

I could feel Jungkooks grip growing tighter as he looked at mine and Jimins hands.

"It is my business.. I'm not leaving until you tell me what you two are." I could feel the tenseness rise up as Jimin said that.

"Hyung please just leave me and my girlfriend alone!" Jungkook yelled.

As Jungkook said the word girlfriend my heart sunk and remembered that scene from earlier..

"Girlfriend? If i'm your girlfriend then what do you call that moment from earlier with that girl?" I said lifting my head up to look at Jungkook right in the eyes.

"Chaeyoung it wasn't what it looked like-" 

Just then Jimin pulled me away from Jungkooks grip.

"As you can see Kookie she doesn't want to see you right now.. now I think you're the one who's supposed to leave, not me.." 

"Park Chaeyoung please! I'm sorry! It wasn't what it looked like so please just let me explain! I love you so much that do you think I would ever cheat on you!? Please just let me explain! Jebal.." Jungkook yelled  as tears streamed down his face.

It hurt me to see him cry begging for me to just let him explain.. But I can't do that.. If I do, I won't be able to handle it and I'll just break down infront of him.. I don't want to make a fool out of myself..

"Jimin lets go.." I said but then I felt a warm embrace on my waist.

"Chaeyoung..please..I'm sorry just please don't leave me..I need you..please.. saranghaeyo.." Jungkook said hugging me tight.

"Jungkook she doesn't want to see you so just leave her alone." Jimin said trying to get Jungkook to just leave.

"NO! I WONT LEAVE WITHOUT HER! I NEED TO EXPLAIN THAT IT WAS ALL JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING! WHY THE HECK WOULD I DO THAT TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!?!" Jungkook yelled crying hard on my shoulder.

Jungkook.. I couldn't take it anymore so I started crying.

"Please.. just let me explain.." Jungkook said as I heard his voice crack from crying.

"Okay.." I finally said.

"Rosé ssi are you sure?" Jimin said sounding worried of my decision.

"Yep..I'll let him explain.." I replied back reassured as Jimin just smiled back respecting my decision.

I looked back to Jungkook who was crying before still hugging me now showing his bunny smile.

"Thank you Chae.. thank you.." he pulled my face closer and kissed me softly.

~Now in the present~

"OHHHH!! I REMEMBER NOW!" I yelled happily.

"Yeah OHHHH!! Sheesh but did you have to hit me on the head this early in the morning?" Jungkook said rubbing his forehead in pain.

"Uwuu~ I'm sorry baby~" I said going up to hug him.

I held him tightly and I could feel his bunny smile going up.

"Kekeke~ lets see what he'll think of this next attack.." I said to myself mischievously.

I leaned in closer to his face and gave him a quick peck on both of his cheeks then quickly ran out of my room.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!" Jungkook yelled.

I ran down as quick as I could downstairs, but then I heard quick footsteps going down the stairs so I looked behind me to check and BOOM

 "HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! NO! STOP! HAHA!" I yelled laughing as Jungkook tickled me from behind.

"This is your punishment for getting me off guard!" he yelled laughing.

"OKAY OKAY IM SOWYYY~!!" I yelled.

Jungkook stopped and I could finally breath again.

"Phew~" I said.

Then I felt a warm pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Babe?" I heard Jungkook say while snuggling on my shoulder.

"Yes Kookie?" I replied putting my hands on his.

"I love you~" he said making me blush.

Omg my heart is beating so fast right now~! I'm so red~! 

"I love you more my Kookie~" I said smiling.

"I love you most my rose on Valentine's day~" he replied back.

"Uwu~ I love you so muchh~" 

Hey guys! Sorry I took a break from wattpad for one WHOLE month. Really am sorry but I just had so much going on and needed a break from writing but now i'm back with Impossible Love~! I know I lost a lot of fans while I was gone but I hope some of you still stayed and waited~ I love you all~!! <3