Ch.4-Past Of Sorrows

Chaeyoungs POV

~The Next Morning~

I woke up still half asleep noticing it wasn't my room, I turned my head to my right and my eyes widened.

"KYAAA!! What are you doing beside me YOU PERVERT!" I yelled at Jungkook who was sleeping next to me.

"Yah! Can you not yell at me while i'm still sleeping! Aish this girl is as loud as ever." Jungkook said almost whispering the last line.

"What did you say! You don't get to control what I do you little byuntae!" I yelled angrily at him.

"Oh really now, did you forget Park Chaeyoung that as long as your an employee working under my company, your going to follow MY rules I am still your boss Rose." he said clarifying.

"Well that doesn't matter, right now you aren't my boss since i'm not working and i'm not inside the company." I stated getting up to the door.

"Wait! You can't go outside without me, I don't want my parents to find some random girl coming downstairs and panic." he said getting up to go with me.

We both went outside together going downstairs, I was thinking of what Jungkooks parents will do when they see their son with some random girl with him. Wait what if they kick him out of the house? What if they will get mad and hurt him? Oh no!

"H-hey um Jungkook.. what if your parents will get mad at you for bringing me here in the first place? M-maybe I should just leave without them knowing after all." I said trying to convince him.

"Don't worry they won't get mad trust me." he said making me feel better at his words.

When we got downstairs I saw some maids and two people who looked like Jungkooks parents.

"A-annyeonghaseyo Mrs and Mr Jeon, i'm Park Chaeyoung sorry to be a bother with you and your son." I greeted them and they smiled.

"Ah annyeong, Jungkook who's this?" Mr Jeon asked.

"She's one of my employee's from work, I brought Rose here last night because she was drunk at the bar and I didn't know where she lived okay so please don't get the wrong idea mom and dad." Jungkook said explaining to his parents.

"Okay then sweety hehe. So anyways Rose how is my son, Is he enough to fill your expectations?" Mrs Jeon asked excited.

"Huh? U-um Mrs Jeon I think your misundersta-"

"Yah ma! Don't ask her anything like that, we're not dating nor do we like each other okay. Besides why would I fall for someone like her anyways." Jungkook cut me off and said the last sentence quietly.

"Um excuse me Jeon Jungkook! How dare you insult me like that!" I yelled from hearing what he said about me.

"Aww look at them honey aren't they so cute together." Mrs Jeon said.

"NO WE ARE NOT!" Jungkooks and I both yelled at the same time.

"Huh as if I would accept this, from what he did in the past he doesn't have any right to love her!" Mr Jeon yelled leaving to go up stairs while Mrs Jeon followed.

As soon as I heard Mr Jeon yell that I was shocked at what he said and then immediately turned Jungkook. When I turned to Jungkook it was as if he was crying but no tears left his eyes, I felt this big urge to comfort him but I didn't know how to so I just stayed still until I felt someones arms hugging me tightly.... It was him...

Jungkooks arms were rapped around my back so tightly I could barely breath.

"U-um Jungk-"

"Shut up right now." Jungkooks voice was so raspy that tears filled his eyes and cried on my right shoulder.

I felt so bad that I just let go of all the other things that were on my mind and just hugged him back while I caressed his back gently. After a few minutes of hugging Jungkook finally let go and wiped his tears so away.

"Hey Jungkook are you okay now?" I asked worried.

"Yeah I am, and sorry for dragging you into this it my fault anyways." he replied still wiping away his tears.

"Jungkook.. i'm sorry for asking but.. may I know the reason of why your dad said that?" I asked being careful of my words.

"Yeah.. you deserve to know anyways. When I was still 17 years old I still wasn't aware that love could get you hurt and take away your most precious things, I had a very special best friend back then and she was so beautiful that I couldn't help but fall in love with her.. back then she was my everything and everyone new that, we hung out almost everyday until one day when my parents were of to a trip for five days she suddenly asked me if we could throw a party at my house and I was dumb enough to say yes to her but what I didn't know is that it would be a horrible mistake. She invited almost the whole school to my house, we brought party snacks,drinks and she also brought a pack of cigarettes. When it was already getting late I decided to stop the party there so I tried to find her but she was nowhere to be found, after searching for fifteen minutes I finally found upstairs in my room but she was with another guy and.. they were kissing each other non stop. When I saw that my heart broke into pieces seeing her with that guy, I decided to stop the party myself but then I suddenly heard my parents yelling my name 'Jungkook where are you' and when they found me ma slapped my cheek making me cry. Pa said to me 'Son how could you do this you irresponsible brat!' it made me want to cry more I wanted to explain but they wouldn't here me out, after that she came downstairs and she suddenly fell down saying 'Mrs and Mr Jeon *cough* Jungkook wanted to throw this party and forced me to smoke for the first time' but when she said that I felt angry and desperate for the truth. She was taken to the hospital and hers and my parents forbid me to go near her again and I got grounded for several months, after that incident things were never the same and that's when pa started to hate me but ma still loved me. So Rose how do you still feel about me, do you hate me more now or-"

When I heard Jungkooks sorrowful life back then I couldn't help nut feel terrible for not being with him that time. When the story ended I stood up and hugged Jungkook to my chest.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, i'm so sorry.. i'm sorry for not being with you then..i'm sorry for saying all those mean things to you and I mean it.. Jungkook.. I never hated you from the beginning and I won't start now okay.. Jeon Jungkook I promise to never leave you.." I said hugging him tightly.

And with that Jungkook hugged me tightly like he would never let go and cried on my chest. Jeon Jungkook I promise to never leave you alone like that again...