Ch.34-Honeymoon part 1

Jungkooks POV

Mom was tapping her finger on the dining table while looking at us suspiciously. The awkward tension was killing me, I quickly stood up from my seat getting their attention.

"Eomma, Chae and I have some business to take care of soon so can you please tell us what we need to know?" I said carefully as I looked at eomma.

She sighed and and closed her eyes "Sit down Jungkook.. I'll tell you guys now."

I sat down looking at my mother intensely waiting for her reply. Her head bobbed up looking straight at us again, she smiled.

"Jungkook, Chaeyoung.. I have news to tell you two." She said as she held out some papers in front of us on the table.

I looked down at the paper scanning it before I turned my head over to Chae and she was staring at the paper with confusion.

"2 weeks trip to Jeju Island??" Chae said. "Wait-... eomma what is this??" Her head shot up with confusion on her face.

I looked over to eomma and see her grinning widely at us.

"Well what do you think? You're already married, living together, but then what's next?" She said putting her chin on her hands with a wide smirk.

My face scrunched in confusion until my eyes widened as I realized what my mom was trying to say. I looked over to Chae and she was just as confused as ever. I sighed as I reached my hand over to Chae's, clasping our fingers together. She looked over to me and stared at me doe eyed. I just smiled at her before turning my head to my mother.

"Eomma, thank you for this. But why so early?" I questioned.

"What do you mean 'why so early'?? It's already been 1 week since you guys have been married yet you two still haven't had your honeymoon!" Eomma squealed.

I closed my eyes shut as she caught the attention of everyone else in the restaurant.

I heard her sigh as she started to speak again "Okay, I've already planned your honeymoon out so you two better start getting packed because you two are leaving early in the morning, tomorrow."

My head shot up looking wide eyed at my mom.

"WHAT?!" Chae and I yelled in sync.

~3 hours later~

I walked out of my room to the washroom where Chaeyoung was. We were packing up for our trip early in the morning. I turned the corner and see Chaeyoung packing extra towels and toothbrushes.

"Yah.. you don't need to do that." I said as I took the stuff away from her hands.

She looked up at me with a sharp glare.

"Jungkook! What are you doing?" She yelled.

I sighed as I put the stuff down on the sink "Chae, we don't need these things on our trip. The hotel eomma booked us in already has all these things for us there. You don't need to pack these things for the trip."

"Oh.. woops, I guess I didn't know that.." she looked down in embarrassment.

I chuckled at her cute expression then lifted her up on my shoulder out the door.

"Yah! Jungkook, what are you doing! Put me down! Aishh!!" She kicked.

I put her down on the bed and hovered above her. She stared at me with a glare and hit my chest but I didn't move a bit. I leaned closer to her face and whispered in her ear "I'm sorry.."

I looked back to her face and it was full of worry.

"What? Jungkook.. did you do something again..?" She whispered softly.