Here for You (Michael Mell x Fem!Reader)

Requested: Moonstone23456
Prompt: 20. "Could you be happy here with me?"
Info: Musical:Be More Chill
Character:Michael Mell
Gender of Reader:Female
Prompt:20
Plot:The Reader is Jeremy's sister. At the night of the party, after Michael gets called a loser, he comes over to his house, calls the reader, and asks if they can talk for a bit. The reader goes to his house, and after the explanation, he just asks,
"Could you be happy here with me?"
~~~

I run my hand through his short hair as he lays his head in my lap. He curls up and pulls his leg into his chest.

"Are you ok baby?" I ask quietly, "you sounded upset on the phone."

"I'm really not ok.." he mutters, rubbing his eyes after taking off his glasses. He puts them to his side of the couch.

"What happened?"

"Since your brothers had that Squip, he's been ignoring me and now all he does is call me a loser. I never thought that he would ever call his 'favor person' a loser. Thats an all new low for me.." He explains briefly, but then goes into more detail. He explains everything that's been happening, from the verbal to physical to mental abuse.

"Oh Mikey..." I say breathlessly. "I'm so sorry I didn't notice.. I'm so so sorry.."

"Don't be- I hid it really well." He chuckles, not emotion in his voice. "(Y/n).?"

"Hmm?" I respond, looking down at the boy laying in my lap.

"Could you be happy... happy with me?"

"I'm happy right now, aren't I?" I ask, tilting my head a bit and shifting his hair from his forehead so I can look at his currently tear filled eyes. "Don't cry! Mikey please don't cry!"

"Why do you love me?.."

"Because, you make me happy and make me feel loved and make me feel so many emotions that I've never felt. You make me feel special Mikey. I never want you to feel like you don't matter, because you matter to me more than anyone." I explain, making him sit up and look in my eyes. I place my hand on his cheeks and smile. "I love you because you love me.. you make me so happy and so proud to be your girlfriend."

"(Y/n)-" He sobs, but I stop him by placing my lips on his, soft and sweet. I pull off and pull him close to me, so his legs are over my lap and his head is in the crook of my neck, which he nuzzles into.

I kiss his forehead and quietly stroke his hair, telling him he's ok and perfect and that's all that matters.

"Thank you for letting be weak."

"Don't say thank you.. I should be the one thanking you for you being able to trust me so much to tell me.." I chuckle and run a quick hand through his hair. "Your not weak though, your just going through a hard time and your best friend isn't there for you. That's why I'm here."

"Well thank you for being here for me.."

"Thank you for being available to be here for."

~~~
There's gonna be a double update today cause I couldn't update Tuesday. 👌👌👌

See y'all later

~~Griffon~~