Karmas a Bitch (Audrey II x GenderNeutral!Reader)

Requested: AppleAdam3
Prompt: 3. "Am I supposed to be scared of you?"
Info: Uhhhhhhh This us my first time requesting anything from this One shot book so here we go!

Prompt: 3.
Musical: Little shop of Horrors

Audrey 2 X Reader

Gender: Neutral

Sample of One-shot idea: Like the reader should be a plant of the same species that Audrey two is but different, like the Reader doesn't need to feed off of Humans.

(I HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM LIKE HOW THE HELL DOES ONE GET ATTRACTED TO A HUMAN EATING PLANT/ALIEN????? AND WHO ELSE WAS REALLY SHOCKED AT THE UNEXPECTED ENDING OF LITTLE SHOPS OF HORRORS????)
~~~
"You should listen to me!" The larger plant yells into my face, making me bare my teeth, smaller yet sharper than his. "I am superior to you!"

I turn sharply and rip off part of his stem, spitting it on the table I sit on. But not before chewing it up.

"Am I supposed to be scared of you you stupid bully??" I screech, my voice grabbing Seymour's attention.

"What's going on??" He demands, seeing as my jaw is at his prized plants stem.

"He won't leave me alone!" I explain, my words muffled and ferocious, which to say the least surprises Seymour. I take another bite, causing the big plant to roar and thrash, but not be able to release my hold on his stem.

"Alright that's enough Audrey Two." He rushes, pulling him away from me. Which makes him unbelievably furious.

"mE?? IM THE ISSUE??"

"Karma's a bitch!" I yell, making him growl and thrash once again.

~~~
Love this 👌👌

Also, I thought y'all should know I have my first every girlfriend.

Please go check her out~ she's amazing and wonderful. I mean obviously, if she wanted to date a weirdo piece of trash like me-

_Misti_Arts_

Thank you guys~~ have an amazing night/day

~~Griffon~~