30.| 3 Points

Your POV

Lately, I've been staying back after school to learn some extra topics that I haven't touched base on. Though, I sometimes I stay back after school to see ChengCheng.

He and the boys are staying after school for basketball practice and such. Of course, him being super athletic. He got on the team. I believe it's his 3 years.

I usually sit near the gym doors, so I can see him when he's done practicing. It's incredibly cute yet attractive when his hair is all wet, with a towel wrapped around his neck.

If your wondering, ChengCheng and I still talk to each other normally. Just in a much friendlier manner.

Anyways, back to the present. It's currently the second period. I was sitting in class next to ChengCheng, while he was talking with his friends.

I was minding my own business when ChengCheng tapped my shoulder. I gently placed down my pen and looked over to him.

"Hm?"

He looked kinda flustered but in a cool way. If you get it. "The... the basketball game is tomorrow, you should come to watch." 

I thought for a bit, knowing that I have a unit test the day after. I don't know if I have time...

"What time?"

"After school, around 6... So will you?" His eyes filled with hope.

"We'll see," I answered back with guilt. I noticed the look in his eyes, he was disappointed with my answer. 

The rest of the day I heard all over the school, talking about the basketball game. And I mean everyone was! The sophomore, juniors, and us seniors as well; talked non-stop about the basketball game, and how we're gonna win. I also believe this is their first game of the season so the pressure must be really hard for them.

"Oh, my god, did you see the basketball players yesterday?"

"Why, what happened?"

"The team captain, Fan ChengCheng almost sprained his ankle." 

My heart dropped a bit when I heard from 2 of the students that ChengCheng almost sprained his ankle. 

Why isn't he more careful?

I thought in my mind, slamming my locker door closed before finding Jiang, LouLou and Yorong. When I found them, they were all munching on their lunch as I slumped down next to Yorong, resting my head on her shoulder.

"Why is our Yuejia upset?" LouLou asked with a soft smile.

"Your Yuejia is tired..." I replied back as Yorong patted my head gently. I quickly sat back up and looked at Jiang. "Hey Jiang, what are we eating tomorrow?"

"You're going to the basketball game?" She asks back. I shrugged my shoulders before answering back, "I don't I will be. I have a physics test coming up the next day-"

"Okay, Yuejia. You know I love you, but pleaseeee. Can you stop with your school life and think about your personal life??" LouLou groaned while Yorong and Jiang nodded along. "We get that school is important, but c'mon!!! It's not healthy for you. You barely go out anymore, we barely even see you out of you're room." I ducked my head down a bit while I listened to LouLou scolding me. She isn't wrong. I've barely been out of the house... but they don't understand my situation.

"Look, we'll save you a seat for tomorrow's game. But showing up or not. It's you're choice." 

__________