( Heartmelting Arrival. )

You left Midoriya with Recovery girl so she could run a few diagnostic tests, although Midoriya tried to reassure her and convince her that he was fine.

More importantly, he wanted to catch up to you before you had left to do your written exams.

You strolled the hallways, searching for the room Block B will hold the exam. They gave you the same letter, just like the Battle Centers earlier, so it was pretty easy to remember where you're headed. "I still feel bad about being so harsh to Midoriya.. " You gently rubbed the back of your neck, while walking the hallways.

A recognizable blond came your way, yet you failed to notice him after becoming engrossed in deep guilt.

However, he noticed you.

Bakugou stopped in his tracks after noticing you haven't even spared a glance toward him. He became upset by the fact that you didn't, since usually anyone caught Bakugou from the corner of their eye.

Your individuality infuriated him, and the boy growled under his breath until finally, you raised your eyes.

"Oh..." Your words trailed off, "Hi Bakugou..." You muttered, his sharp eyes staring into your nervous [E/C] ones.

"Tch." Was all that he replied with, and soon enough he walked past your figure.

"I don't know why you're friends with that idiot.."

"Honestly, he's a waste of time."

You could vividly hear Bakugou's cruel sentence, which made your heart tighten. Waste of time? You shook your head and proceeded to your required destination. He's spouting crap, and yet his hostility made you wonder why he was so aggressive towards Midoriya.

Midoriya frowned deeply, and his eyes lowered down toward the waxed tiles on the floor. After overhearing you and Bakugou's conversation, there was a strange foreign feeling tugging at his heartstrings. His round green eyes became that of sadness, and brewing anger.

'[L/N].. Don't listen to him.'

He clenched the edges of the corner tightly, hearing it begin to indescribably crumble. Pieces of cement collided to the ground, causing you to pivot your heel and turn around.

"Huh?"

No one could be seen.

You shrugged it off and placed your arms behind your head, soon beginning to whistle as you walked toward the exam room.

God, your hands were sore. As you left the building, you could feel eyes following you. But perhaps you were just paranoid? No, that wasn't it. You could hear it—faint steps in the shadows behind you.

The sun began to set and you've already made it your mission to get home in a scurry, only out of concern that someone may have been following.

As you turned sharply around the corner, you bumped into someone and staggered back, your ankle twisting and scraping the floor as you plummeted.
You then lifted your [E/C] gaze up to the figure who stepped back as well.

Without hesitation, the figure stepped toward you who stood in absolute shock.

You couldn't believe your eyes.

This young boy, took your breath away. Heterochromatic irises, that went dashingly with his looks, two natural glomps of hair differentiating between each other; on the right a ghostly white, while the left was a bright shade of red.

You felt heat rise to your cheeks as he offered his hand toward you.

"Sorry, I guess I was too much in a hurry..." He spoke softly, watching as you fidgeted around in anxiousness.

His tone was unwaveringly satisfying to hear and it sent pleasurable shivers down your spine. Your heart pounded, while your palms trickled with sweat.

Before taking the boy's hand, you wiped your palms and winced.

The unknown young boy noticed your pained expression and crouched down onto one knee, allowing your body to relax once more against the cement, staring at your sprawled out right leg.

"That must sting, want me to call a cab, bus, or something?" He then tilted his head, meanwhile you were primarily engulfed in his good looks.

"N-No, I'm—I'm fine!" You stammered, trying to scramble to your feet. The boy held onto your wrist and prevented you from experiencing yet another fall, he then crouched down once more.

"Here. You don't mind me carrying you right?" He spoke rather nonchalantly, his head returning up ahead toward the sidewalk. It was clear that you weren't only nervous—but flustered as well. It wasn't very surprising.

You wanted to protest but your body spoke otherwise, climbing onto his back while buckling your knees onto his waistline. The sudden movement caused you to flinch back, but it wasn't much recoil.

'He must be strong.. I wonder what his quirk is.' You thought, watching his lips move. Oblivious to him speaking, you automatically began to ponder, up until he came to a light stop.

"Hello??"

Your eyes widened, and you sheepishly laughed out of embarrassment. "O-Oh, Sorry. ..Y-Yes?" The unknown male tucked his head back, and stared into your eyes with a rather disappointed look. "..I don't know where you live. Mind if you shed some light on me?"

You pursed your lips and held your breath. What if he's a stalker or something?

".. I-I..Um—"

"I'm not a creepy stalker, so you can try to relax. If I was one, I would've been very discreet about it. But here I am, helping you." An relieved sigh escaped your lips. He looks like he's telling the truth, so why not believe him?

"..My place is about four blocks down from here.."

You felt his legs begin to move, and he simply nodded. "Tell me when to stop."

It was a silent walk, I mean—how are you suppose to converse with him when you don't even know him? He's an absolute stranger. You took a deep breath, and noticed your house up ahead. "R-Right here." Although you thought out possible words to put out to this boy, it came out as stutters.

He knelt down so you could climb off, and guided you to your door which wasn't very far. You ruffled through your pocket and slipped out your key, it wasn't long before you went on inside. The boy behind you turned his back away, and pushed his hands firmly into his pockets. You turned to sneak a glimpse of his face, and you then realized you've forgotten to ask about his name.

'He's a stranger, [Y/N]. Get it together!'

[Chapter END]