( Compliance )

It's definitely reassuring to hear that coming out of a murderer's mouth. You nervously squirmed, as you felt his breath upon the nape of your neck. "You're too.. close..." You muttered, watching him eye you with a passionate stare.

Midoriya silenced himself, instead of sharing his opinion. The tension began to rise for himself at least, and gradually, he leaned forward.

You pivoted your head away, as your body practically pleaded for him to stop.

Just as Midoriya grew closer to your lips, he suddenly paused and fell back. "... Crap! I forgot you were hungry! I got too carried away with myself." He got off of his bed and slid his hand over to the trays, meanwhile you trembled helplessly.

'What was he going to do to me just then..? His stare looked like he wanted more than a kiss.' Your entire body quaked. You tried not to cry again, you needed to be strong, and in control. Your lips parted as you took a deep breath.

"Yes please. I'm hungry." The boy near the bedside grinned, and lifted up the sandwich toward your lips.

"I knew you'd come around, [Y/N]!"

You reluctantly took a bite, only to notice it tasted like a normal sandwich. Midoriya moved his free hand to unravel the ropes around your wrists, and while the thick strings collided onto the ground, he allowed you to hold the snack.

"You've been.. good so far. But anyways, I need to go to school, so I'll be back later."

He walked out of the room, grabbing his bag which laid on the couch. And as he left, he peered downwards toward his parent. "I'll be back, mom!" The male with green irises spoke, and left without much thought.

You tilted your head and dropped the sandwich you carefully held. This seemed too much of a golden oppurtunity. However, you decided not to waste time, and began to explore the place you were held captive.

First, the bedroom. You looked around in case of any weapons he had kept nearby while being with you. You checked the closet, drawers, underneath the bed, but to no avail.

You wanted to avoid the desk.

Next, the living room. As you wandered the hallways that led to the living room, you could smell something foul the more you approached. The bruised hand which was used to hold the sandwich covered your nose, and you noticed a metallic cage up head.

You wish you could unsee what laid before you.

A loud scream escaped your lips, and you fell back against the floor, your heart pounding against your ribcage. "Is that a body?? Whose body?!" The corpse laid sprawled out, skin clung to her bones. She was so very skinny. Eventually, you crawled toward her and gently touched her skin. Her hair looked familiar, just like Midoriya's.

You parted her eyelids and noticed lifeless green eyes, and instantly you recognized who it was.

"Izuku's Mom..?"

You gulped, and flinched your hand back. "He's ... actually crazy! I need to leave, right now.." Suddenly, you stood up and went back into Midoriya's room, grabbing your phone from the desk before making a break for the door. While opening the door, you attempted to power on your phone, only to realize that it was either dead, or that lunatic had probably taken out the battery.

Therefore, you couldn't take photos and share them with the police. But it never hurts to try right? You soon left the building without any casualities, eventually you took the bus to the Police Station.

"..."

"Mr. Aizawa, could I go to the restroom?"

"Go ahead Midoriya, just hurry back." Everyone watched him leave, and Asui released a ribbit, as if she was a frog. With a tilt of her head, her padded fingertips lightly tapped her chin. 'Why does he need his bag if he's going to the restroom?..'

The boy humming reached into his red bookbag, and pulled out a black cap while his other hand held his phone. What was on it looked to be a recording of someone taking the bus hastily. Soon enough, he slipped the cap on and left the school building, staring dazedly at his phone which viewed many feet standing in the moving vehicle. With a sigh, his eyebrows knitted together.

"Poor [Y/N].."

"Hello?? I'd like to report a kidnapping, as well as murder!" You stood at the front desk, your hands frantically tapping the surface. The young woman in front of you nodded, and slid a clipboard your way, before adjusting her eyes toward the computer. "You'll have to wait a while for an officer, would you like me to type down the subject? They'll investigate it later on, murders have been happening often recently you know. Chances are, the serial killer is the culprit you came in here for." She spoke calmly. Seriously, how could she make such assumptions?!

You rolled your eyes back. You nearly forgot about that hero killer that has been killing off many pro heros roaming about. You heard about it previous nights on T.V.

"But this is different, please! I need to see someone right now!"

Someone entered through the double doors behind you, and the receptionist glanced at the vistor before bowing.

A hand tugged your arm, and you peered over. "[Y/N], dad said you need to take your medicine, and to come back home." You peered over, unimpressed. "Who are y-"

You noticed green eyes gazing deeply into your nervous [E/C] irises, and immediately your body stiffened. "Running away from home isn't very wise you know.." The obscure male bowed his head toward the receptionist, and took your hand.

"My little sister is very hard-headed, I'm sorry if she caused a scene!" You stared at him with trickling palms. The receptionist returned the same polite bow, and then smiled. "It's okay, get her back safely."

"I will~!"

He dragged you out of the Police station without a trace of thought. But you kicked and screamed, thoughts scrambling all over the place. "HE'S CRAZY! NOT ME! SOMEO-" Midoriya pressed his palm over your mouth as soon as you stepped outside, his lips hovering closely to your ear.

"I'm not very happy about what you've done.." Tears streamed down your face, and you watched him push his hand into his pocket. You raised your hands and rubbed them together, begging for his forgiveness.

"Izuku! Please... Please! I swear I won't try to leave again..!"

He tilted his head, the cap falling only to reveal his unruly hair and devoid green irises, full of impenetrable anger.

"Now you beg for my forgiveness after you willingly tried to escape?"

Midoriya then chuckled darkly, and gently raised your hand. He causally slid out his handy tranquilizer, and inched it to your veins.

"NO! Stop! Pl.. Please!"

You shoved him away and tried to stand up. However he was too quick. Midoriya grabbed you by your shoulders and pulled you into his arms, pushing down on the plunger as soon as the needle pierced through your soft and moist skin.

"Sweet dreams, my beloved."

[Chapter END]