( Earthquake )

You rolled over, smothering your face on a nearby pillow. 'Strange.. this pillow feels uncomfortable. And weren't my hands tied up?..'

Figuring out where you where, you opened your eyes, and instantly they locked onto green irises that stared ponderously at you. His head rested on his pillow, while his raised eyebrows were lifted by his gentle grin.

Your eyes adjusted, and you peered downwards to focus on what the source of his smiling would be.

Immediately, your eyes widened, and you tugged your arms back. "What are you doing on the bed?! Such a creep!" Midoriya sat up right after you did, and wrapped his arms around himself as a deep blush guided its way to his cheeks.

"You looked so cute while you were sleeping, but I really didn't expect you to hug me like that..." He then shook his head. "But I don't mind." You stared at him with the most fed up and disgusted face, and attempted to kick him down.

Your leg fell back suddenly, but not by your own will.

The boy in front of you chuckled, while glancing down toward your chained dominant leg. "I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable with your wrists all tied up, and so I decided to chain your dominant leg." Your thoughts wavered, and your eyebrows furrowed.

"Can you please just... let me go? I want my normal life back, when we were only friends, trying to become heroes. What happened to your dream?"

Midoriya quirked his eyebrows, and raised one hand to ruffle his hair. "Once I met you... that all changed. I got into U.A because you were applying. I stuck to you and only you ... because I love you."

He lowered his hand, and clenched his shirt. "[Y/N].. I killed Kaminari, because... I love you."

You heard him begin to sniffle, and his eyes glistened as tears rolled down from his sockets. "I acted.. as a villain because I love you..." Midoriya was unable to sustain himself, and cried into his palms which now were pressed against both of his eyes, his body slouched slightly. "This entire time I've been madly in love with you, but you've always managed to notice everyone else but the hopeful boy who stood right beside you.."

"It hurts so much, relentlessly thinking about how much of a friend I am to you.."

"Why don't you love me back?"

"Is it because of my clingy attitude? Or are my looks not enough?.."

You bit down on your lower lip. That feeling you get every time you noticed him so helpless brewed within your chest, and it only spreaded like wildfire.

Unable to think, you forced your hand onto the back of Midoriya's head and forced him into a gentle hug. You could feel his trembling while doing so. However, it slowed as he grew adjusted to your warmth.

"It's okay... I'm starting to understand now Izuku. I feel so bad right now." Your grip around him tightend, you felt like bawling your eyes out As much As he did. As you spoke of his name, his arms dropped to his sides, while his eyes shifted away with a wide, and dark grin.

"...Thank you [Y/N]~."

The boy was covered in sweat, and as he kicked one last time, he exhaled through his nose, while behind his back; his palms flickered with sparks. "Mm..f Bmph!" He muffled angrily, the sweat around him providing as the substance to implant more power into his quirks' outlash.

Soon enough, loud explosion occurred, and caused the ground to quake. Both you and Midoriya nearly lost your balance and collapsed, only the bed provided a durable surface.

You perked up, and removed your arms from around the other.

'What was that??!'

Midoriya on the other hand, clenched his teeth, his head pivoted away from your figure. He tapped his blankets, before turning towards you with a calm, gentle smile. "[Y/N]! It might be an earthquake! We need to hide somewhere, quickly..!" Before you could protest, he grabbed you by the wrist and yanked you out of bed.

"Wait! My leg-"

"Dont worry!" The boy quickly reached down toward the chains and tore it apart like Christmas wrapping paper, and threw it onto his floor at ease.

Meanwhile the angered figure stood slowly from the dirt, and shook the pesky excess from his hair. He then began to massage his wrist, while peering downwards to the metal he melted by the large explosion he created. "That nerd's gotten ballzy.."

Bakugou clenched his fist, and stomped toward the house presented in front of him. "DEKU!" He was too engrossed in anger and hatred, that he failed to notice that Midoriya tried to kill him.

You pursed your lips. "Izuku. Are you sure it's an earthquake? I'm certain I heard someone shout your name outside!" Midoriya looked around his house frantically, searching for a comfortable place to hide you. And before he could speak furthermore, the windows behind the both of you shattered, and smoke filled the room.

Midoriya hovered over your body and turned around to notice a blazing figure stepping through the window, breathing heavily. "You little shit... Thought I wouldn't escape huh?!"

Your eyes widened as you instantly could recognize that voice. You sat up, unintentionally knocking the boy ontop of you off in the midst of your actions. "Bakugou! Where have you been?"

Bakugo's eyes locked onto yours, and he could feel himself growing soft. "[Y/N]...? I-"

"Kacchan.." Attention was brought to the boy wobbling to his feet, his eyes undeniably cold, and ceased from life. Meanwhile across from him, Bakugou smirked.

"So the damn nerd speaks."

He lifted his right hand, his palms immediately emanating sparks and smoke. You flinched, and shuddered as you spoke. "Bakugou! Don't hurt him! He's changing his ways, give him another chance!"

You approached subtly, however Bakugo remained unconvinced. "That guy tried to bury me alive. You're trying to tell me that he deserves another chance? Tch. No way in hell."

Green sparks emitted from Midoriya's body, while he couldn't generate the right words to protest.

You looked back at him, your eyes filled with disbelief. "Is that.. true Izuku?"

"..."

"Of course it's true, just look at my clothes [Y/N]." You reverted your gaze back to Bakugou and stared at his dirty and ragged attire. You could feel your throat drying up as you didn't want to accept this crushing truth.

"Ha.." Suddenly, Midoriya broke down into laughter, clutching his sides while tears dropped.

"..Damn it, I-"

"I .. almost had her..."

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. Was what he said something to provide as bait to reel you into his sadistic clutches? You wanted to cry, but didn't. Instead, you backed away, and bumped against the wall.

The boy with green eyes peered over toward you, before smiling. "[Y/N], I bet right after I kill him, you'll feel so much better..!"

Bakugou raised a brow. "Kill? Is that what you were planning to do?" He then grinned, his steamy red eyes unphased.

"Bring it on."

[Chapter END]