( Familiarity )

You shot up, your body covered in sweat. You breathed heavily, and held onto your shirt, feeling as though you were having a panic attack. Tears picked at the corner of your eyes uncontrollably, and you soon slouched forward.

'That was a dream...?' You thought, your eyes shifting toward the alarm clock. Suddenly, you jerked your blankets off of yourself and got out of bed, hearing your mother cooking breakfast downstairs.

You got dressed pretty quickly, and met with your loving parent who were to be holding a plate with food on it. Beside her, were bowls filled with rice. "Good morning dear, hurry up and eat." She told you softly, expecting you to comply.

You sat down, and eagerly waited for her to set down the plate.

After clapping your hands twice, you began to stuff your face.

"I'm off now!"

You left the house in a hurry, excited to see Todoroki's face. 'I get to see if Todoroki's in one piece, and Izuku too!' As you continued, the clouds shrouded and thunder roared.

It began to pour down without warning, and so you threw your bag over your head while running.

"Mom didnt tell me to bring an umbrella.." You muttered, spotting the school up ahead. As soon as you entered the building, you had felt undeniably cold. At this rate you'll end up homesick.

"Morning, everyone!" You spoke softly, staring into the classroom. Ashido waved with a grin, sitting on Jiro's desk. She then pressed her palms against the surface and kicked her legs to and from.

"Looks like someone got caught in the rain~!"

You awkwardly laughed, and rubbed the back of your partially-wet hair. "Yeah, I guess I... should..-" Abruptly, you fell into complete silence. This felt all too familiar. You stepped into the classroom, and Ashido stared at you in confusion as she noticed you had approached her.

She flinched as you pinched on her pink cheeks, soon enough you began to tug. "U-Uh, [L/N]? Something wrong?"

You moved away from her. "No.. your cheeks are just... so soft y'know?" Jiro pressed her elbow against the table, and quirked her brow.

Behind you, the door had slid open. The figure revealed to be Todoroki, soaked with rain water. You pivoted your head toward him and staggered back, bumping against Jiro's desk.

'...No way, maybe.. it's just a coincidence..!'

Uraraka cupped hand over her mouth, stifling a snicker. "And what happened to you Todoroki?"

"I gave someone else my umbrella.."

"That is very much like you. I respect your kindness." Īida commented, meanwhile you went to your seat in mild disbelief and confusion.

'What's going on? Is this a replica of my dream from last night..?'

A familar boy sat beside you, and conversed with Asui about certain heroes. You peered over toward Midoriya and pursed your lips. He looked so innocent and kind, it's extremely hard to believe that he could harm another soul.

You reverted your eyes back to your desk. 'If this is a repeat of my dream.. then Todoroki doesn't actually like me, right? He likes Yaoyorozu.' The thought of them as a couple made your stomach turn in knots. It was obvious that you became jealous. However, you wouldn't step over the boundary like Midoriya. Simply; let it go.