( Hollow )

You drowsily opened your eyes and attempted to sit up, only to realize your wrists were binded to something. You peered over, and spotted them intertwined around a bedside pole. The bed you laid on wasn't very familiar, and your eyes scanned the area to regain your bearings.

You had a slight headache, and winced as your brain began to process. "Where.. am I...?" The sound of your voice forced you to instantly regain memory. Your head spinned while you remembered Midoriya's face, as well as the way he whispered maliciously into your ear.

"He.. drugged me??!" Your lower lip quivered, as you wanted to cry helplessly. "W.. Where's Bakugou? He didn't die right?" You heard the door open and so you came to immediate silence. The figure entering held a cup of water, and began to hum ponderously as he looked over at you.

"Oh, you're awake!"

Midoriya inched closer toward you, meanwhile your sprawled legs scooted closer toward yourself in desperation to flee. You began to tug on the ropes tying your hands around the wooden pole, and realized tears came to your eyes.
"Stay away from me! Please!" You shouted, and closed your eyes as soon as he reached the left beside.

"Aren't you thirsty?" Midoriya questioned, moving the cup toward your lips. Frantically, you shook your head, while feeling himself press against the bed. "I.. I wanna go home! My mom... she-"

The boy grasped onto your jaw and forced your lips to part, soon enough the rims of the cup tilted and poured the cold liquid down your throat.

You couldn't move, simply; struggle. However you knew struggling wouldn't support the situation you happened to be in, eventually Midoriya pulled the glass away with a gentle grin. "You need to stay hydrated. Oh, are you hungry?" You decided not to reply, and whimpered the more you faced off with this cruel reality.

"... This can't be real.." You whispered, causing the other to frown. He placed the cup down and reached for your hand. He held it tightly, and lowered his head to gently kiss your knuckles.

"I know you're afraid right now [Y/N]. But it'll brush over within time.." Doing this caused you to tense up, and gradually did you flash him the look of disgust.

"Let me go...! you're a lunatic Izuku. I knew I should've reported you from the beginning, now look where I am.." You began to tug again, noticeable bruises appearing the more you struggled. Midoriya clenched his teeth, as well as his fists.

"Please don't call me that. You're the last person I'd ever want to hear that from." His heart rate steadied, and his boiling blood came to ease. "But of course you won't understand right now.." Your eyebrows twitched, meanwhile your stomach rumbled.

Midoriya chuckled, and reached to gently pat your head. "I'll see if I could make something. Be good!" The boy left you alone, trembling for dear life. Your fear didn't prevent you from taking in the scenery. All around you, would be posters of all might. 'This must be his room..' You thought, shifting your gaze toward his desk.

You felt your heart drop, as your soul. Located on his desk, was an empty container, surrounded by your photos. You tried to focus your attention, and squinted your eyes. There was a thin strand of hair relaxed in the center of the transparent container, it looked very familiar.

You gulped, and instinctively you knew that strand was yours. 'He's the literal definition of insane.. where did he even get these photos..?!'

You perked up after noticing your phone rested on the desk beside the small case. Gradually, got out of the bed, twisting your body comfortably to press your foot against the wall. You again, started to pull off the tight ropes wrapped around your wrists.

"Come on.." You winced, the rope burns starting to kick in after a second or so. There was a faint noise down the hallway, and you guessed it was Midoriya. The sound of his movements didn't prevent you from pulling desperately though.

"[Y/N]~, I made you a sandwich for lunch!" Midoriya happily called, pushing open door with his foot while holding a thin tray. His eyes settled upon you and the position you stood in.

"..." Gently, he laid the tray on his bed, and tried to encourage you to get back onto his bed. "Silly girl.. You don't want to wear your limbs out. I want you to be comfortable.." Meanwhile out of provocation, you kicked him away in the stomach.

"Stay away from me! You're crazy! I.. thought I was your friend!"

Midoriya staggered back, stumbling into his desk. He regained balanace however, and stared you in the eyes. Your kick to his stomach caused him to cough violently, followed by the wiping of his lips. "Are ... you okay?--"
He coughed once more. "[Y/N]? You don't have a fever.. right?"

The boy approached you, but you hissed, flailing your left leg to prevent him from coming any closer. "Shut up! Don't act like you care! If you love me so much, then why'd you kill me?? You killed me and Todoroki so many times that I've lost count! Can you explain that?!"

Midoriya pursed his lips. For a second he grew quiet, up until the moment he grabbed you by the waist and gently laid you back down. He kept your eager legs pinned down, and shifted his green irises away.

"I.. don't know what you're talking about. You're right in front of me, why would I hurt you?"

You inhaled and exhaled in panic, and shook your head. "... Because you're insane. So please, let me go.." You pleaded, your head tilting away while you felt Midoriya inching his face closer to your own.

Suddenly, he climbed over your body, his legs interlocking with yours so you wouldn't budge.

"[Y/N], get a grip of reality. We love each other, it's just... taking a while for you to acknowledge that fact." Gently, Midoriya caressed your cheek, a crooked smile managing to slip into view.

"Kacchan was worried about you, I don't think he's ever been that concerned over someone before.." Bakugou's name made you sneak a glace toward the boy ontop of you suspiciously. "Where is he?.."

The boy leaned back, and slipped his hands through your hair. Him being so casually intimate made you so uncomfortable, but you knew you had to endure this torture.

Finally, he replied.

"He's resting somewhere else, don't worry."

"Mmph ... Mmph!"

"... Mmf!"

The boy kicked the wood forcefully, his eyes burning as dirt crumbled down from the wedges. His red eyes peered around the narrow crate he woke up in curiously, and tried to move around in the spaceless area. His wrists were wrapped by what felt to be a metal rod, bent and folded behind his back as if it were a toy. The boy's hand stung, as it bled from the stabbing earlier.

He grunted, and found it hard to breathe with the tape around his mouth.

Where is he? You might ask?

Buried below the dirt, locked inside of a wooden coffin.

[Chapter END]