( Envelope )

"..A crowbar?"

You felt intensity linger around the male. And you watched the one you love lift his arm protectively in front of you using his right arm. "What are you doing?"

There was no longer any replies commuting out of the boy. He lunged forward, and aimed for a powerful blow to Todoroki's head.

Icicles began to amend from Todoroki's arm, and just as he was going to both defend and attack, you stopped him.

"Don't use your quirk to harm another student, unless you want to get expelled!" Your worried tone rang through his ears, and his guard had lowered, allowing Midoriya to graze his cheek deeply.

Todoroki winced and backed away, covering the small yet painful injury. "Yeah, I forgot. So all I can do now is protect." With one flick of his wrist,  the alleged male caused a minimized glacier to amend and protect the both of you from your adversary.

The both of you didn't anticipate his next move. Midoriya simply broke it down by only one swing using the crowbar he held. The wind knocked you both along with the desks back toward the wall.

You were distraught, unable to do anything. Suddenly, your gaze shifted toward Todoroki, who couldn't move. A few desks piled over his legs, meanwhile you ended up with only bruised limbs.

Eventually, you looked back toward Midoriya. "Izuku stop!"

He paused, but continued to walk toward Todoroki. Green sparks amended around his body, and you could hear his driven scoff. He then raised the crowbar near his neck, and attempted to swing. But that all failed, since you knocked him down. The bar skidded inevitably toward the door.

The young boy with green eyes stared at you who quickly stood to your feet. He smiled gently, while you trembled. "..Don't look at me with such a scared face, [Y/N]-"

"Don't call me that!"

Midoriya flinched. "..?"

You squeezed your fists, and felt the urge to cry. "Don't say my name.. with such an innocent face!" You shouted, causing him to frown. "Ah.."

He looked away, and started to feel worried. "Are we not.. friends anymore?" He asked in concern, rising to his feet.

"Once you give me an explanation to why you're trying to hurt us!" Todoroki's fingertips twitched the more you shouted. He had been unconscious for the past minutes after hitting his head during their fall.

Midoriya stroked his head, and tried to smile once more. "I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm trying to hurt him." Your stomach turned, and your heart pounded. "Well don't! Todoroki didn't do anything!" The boy moved away from your figure and toward the door, crouching down to gently pluck the metallic heavy object.

He chuckled darkly, finding your need to defend him absolutely adorable.

"He did do something. Todoroki knew I liked you, and he still tried.. to confess to you..."

You suddenly became flustered. He was going to confess to you? After promptly shaking your head, you pivoted your attention toward the boy resting. "That.. doesn't mean you should hurt him. Please, we can settle this over words."

Midoriya lowered the crowbar and stared at you with flickering eyes. Todoroki began to sit up himself, his sore muscles trembling. "That's not..."

Immediately, Midoriya's eyes became sullen at the sound of another male's voice. He stepped toward the other and you grabbed onto his arm, only you ended up being dragged along with him.

As soon as he was close enough, Todoroki kicked a nearby chair and knocked Midoriya forward, smirking as the crowbar had fell.

Meanwhile you toppled backwards, landing against the bar itself. "Agh-"

In attempt to move so he wouldn't land on his chest, the boy with heterochromatic irises widened his eyes, and noticed a medium length pocket knife slid fron the sleeve of Midoriya's jacket.

He shifted frantically, and tried to accumulate a small shield to protect himself.

However, he was too slow. The blade landed in Midoriya's palm, and he instantly cut through his shield like cheese. The harsh stabbing caused Todoroki to choke out blood, and you sat up after hearing it.

'Oh my god..'

You couldn't believe what you were seeing. You noticed a drop of blood land beside you, and your eyes widened. 'He said he was going to hurt him, not kill him!'

You scrambled to your feet and shoved Midoriya off of Todoroki. You moved beside him and placed your hand on the deep puncture in his chest.

"Please, stay with me! Don't die!"

As you lifted his hand, he grasped onto it, desperation being revealed in his eyes. "[L/N]..." His tone quieted, and you were unable to contain the tears rolling down your cheeks.

You turned to Midoriya, hatred burning in your irises. "You're going to be expelled, and thrown into jail for this!" You shouted, standing up. Meanwhile the other stood as well, and lowered his eyes.

"You... love him that much [Y/N]?" Midoriya asked, his face in an eternal deadpan. He took one large step toward you, and you stepped back.

He took another, and you bumped against the shrouded desks.

Currently, you had no words. Until finally Midoriya stopped in front of you, and you felt his arms wrap around your torso. "You're so caring, that's why I.."

His face suddenly became heated. Honestly, how could he blush in a situation like this?!

It's like, what he was doing was normal.

"I love you [Y/N]. Do you love me?"

Your watery irises shifted away. "No, Izuku. You killed the man I.. love." You tried to make your reply stern, and less quiverous. However, the way Midoriya stared at you, it made you want to run. But you couldn't budge, only because you felt the pocket knife poking at your side.

"Please take that back... that's the last thing I want to hear!" You felt his hand glide downwards, tearing your uniform. Your body immediately stiffened as soon as the knife parked in front of your abdomen, and without warning, he shoved the pocket knife deeply into your skin.

You screamed, and jolted forward, overwhelmed by the pain.

While you were groaning, you could vividly hear Midoriya's quiet weeping, it became clear that he did not want to do this. "I'm so sorry [Y/N].." You felt him jab your abdomen again, and you spurted out blood. The boy still standing watched you stagger back and collapse against the desks, your body landing near Todoroki's feet.

The feeling of pain soon began to numb, as your body grew cold.

Your [E/C] irises then wandered up toward Midoriya, who you spotted bringing the bloodied object to his own neck.

'So... this is the end huh?..'

Your eyes lost it's glister, and they lowered down onto a grey envelope. Subtly, you read the letters.

To: Momo Yaoyorozu.

[Chapter END]