Five | Waffles and hot Latinos

Charlie's View

I glare at Dylan as we stop in front of Omel's Waffles, and I'm totally murdering him inside my head right now, but here he is giving me the cockiest smile ever.

"I'll get your door."

He gets out of the car and I roll my eyes. I grab the door and I slam it open before he could've open it for me. I gave him a glare and he bites his pink lower lip. I hiss and I jump off the car, leading him to the diner's entrance.

He caught up on me, and open the door for me, and I roll my eyes steping inside the diner. As soon as I enter,  I emediately smell the sweet scent of waffles and freshly brood coffee all over the place. And I cannot lie, it smells so good.

"Hola, bienvenido!"

A tall tanned guy, wearing a white polo-shirt and an apron, which I believe one of the staff of the diner greeted us. He's a few steps away from us.  And my eyes widen when I realize that his a Spanish.

Excuse my love for Latinos, but he looks so fine. He has blue eyes, perfect tanned skin, pink lips and that stubble on his face makes him a lot hotter, also add the sexy accent.

Dylan look at the guy and wave at him, and the guy suddenly smile, starting to walk closer to us.

"Ahh, es mi amigo, Dylan." (ahh, it's my friend, Dylan)

He approach Dylan, and they did some kind of  shake hands, then laugh afterwards. I came to think that they know each other, well its pretty obvious after that shake hands they did.

"¿Cómo estás?" (how are you?)

I emediately look at Dylan-surprise-when he speak in Spanish. He can speak Spanish?

"¿Estoy bien, usted?" (I'm fine, you?)
"¿Oh yo? Caliente como siempre." (Oh me? Hot as always.)
"Y él sigue siendo un bastardo, no es sorpresa." (And he's still a bastard, no surprise.)

They laugh in chorus and I am totally lost at their conversation, understanding nothing.

The guy look at me with a beam.  Then he lean closer at  Dylan, still looking at me.

"Estás con una chica, eso es sorprendente."  (You're with a girl, that's surprising)

"Callate." (Shut up.)

Dylan shift on me, putting his arm over my shoulder, and I suddenly feel warmth, not only in my body but to my stomach.

"This is Charlie, and Charlie meet Romel."
"Ho- I mean hi, pleasure to meet you."

I gave him my hand when I notice he wants to shake hands with me, and nod, slightly blushing.

"He's the owner of the place. And a friend of mine for a very long time."
"Oh, I see."

I nod more when Dylan explains and Romel stop shaking my hands, but look at me with a grin.

"You must be someone special, he never bring girls over. It's pretty surprising."

Dylan shove his hand over Romel's chest, and he just look at Dylan with a teasing smile. Dylan shakes his head, and look down to me, suddenly turning pink, and I frown.

What's going on?

Romel chuckles and we both look at him. He shakes his head, and sigh.

"Alright, I should leave you with each other. Call me if you need anything, enjoy."

He fired us a wide smile and walks away from us. Dylan sighs, so I look up to him. He shakes his head, and lead the way to where we're going to sit.

I stuff my mouth a piece of waffle, and hell, its so good! Especially the enormous amount of whip cream on top, add on cherries, it was amazing. I'm definitely coming back here!

I got distracted from eating when I notice Dylan watching me with his chin leaning over his hand. I purse my lips together and slow down eating, when I suddenly felt conscious of what I look like. He chuckles, and wipe the edge of my lip using his thumb.

"Whipcream"

He said, and I bit my lower lip when I saw him lick his thumb while looking at me, and then I suddenly felt the my gut aching.

I felt my face burning, realizing that I am blushing, so I took the tissue from the tissue holder and get over with wipping my face. He laugh, and I gave him a look.

"T-thanks."
"You're welcome."

He nods and smirk before he took a bite of his apple pie. I purse my lips, narrowed my eyes as I watch him eat. I shift my eyes somewhere when he look up to me, and involuntarily drank my coco. I heard him chuckle, so I fired him a look.

"You know you can just tell me you wanna make out with me instead of raping me inside your brain."
"There's no way I'm making out with an ass like you."

He snorts. "You bet?" I narrow my eyes on him and nod. "10 bucks, deal." I say putting down a 10 bucks and he laughed.

"How about, 10 bucks, and if I win I get to take you out on a date for the homecoming? Deal?"
"Deal. Give me the money now because you ain't getting none of this."

I said spreading my arms to point myself and he chuckles. I hiss, and I put my hand on my face.

"There are tons of girls who's willing to die just to have you under covers, and you choose me as a victim."

He shake his finger so as his head. "True, but I'm taking you out because you are different not because I see you as a victim."

He state and he took another bite of his food. I can't help but to think there is something behind this with him being good on me. I couldn't trust this guy.

"No, I know there is something behind this shit. You didn't approach me this whole year and now you wanna go out with me? No thanks."
"As you said it is a bet. If I win I get a date and 10 bucks."
"You wish."
"Will see then."

He winks at me and continue devouring his food.

》《

Meh, it's so boring. Haha, sorry!

Twitter: @eia_bana
IG: @eiaang