Seven | Jump off the fence, will ya?

Charlie's View

I'm walking on the hallway when Dylan snatched my hand and drag me inside the janitor's closet. My head bump into his chest, so I look up to see him and his famous cocky smile.

"Dylan?"

He wink at me, so I pushed him away from me. He chuckles, and I roll my eyes, tugging down my skirt, then glare at him.

"What are you doing?"
"I just wanna say hi."
"Inside the janitor's closet? C'mon, you could've done that in the hall. You don't have to drag me here."

I shake my head, pushing him away so I can exit the room. But he stop me by grabbing my wrist. He slam me into the wall, and lock me between his arms, with his thigh between my legs. My heart beat goes fast, and I can feel my face getting hot.

"Not so fast, cupcake."

He said with an evilish smile on his face, and I attempt to escape from him. But obviously, it didn't work because his freaking strong. He got even closer that I can feel his breathe touching my skin. I dared to close my eyes, but I shouldn't.

I totally knew what this is.

I shove him to the ground in able to get away. I look down to his priceless shocked reaction from the ground, and I smirk, crossing my arms.

"Seriously, Dylan? You think I didn't know about your pervert tactics? Not to mention, I always see you do this kind of tricks with those easy girls along the halls, and I must say, even if you try your hardest it isn't gonna work with me. Better luck next time...cupcake."

I wink at him and I open the door to walk off with a smirk on my face. I flip my hair, and I start walking through the halls.

"Oh yeah? So your watching me? Wow ."

I look back to see him with his cocky smile. He run a hand through his hair, looking at me mischievously and I shake my head.

"No. It just happened that I'm in the area while you display your flirtation."

"Oh," he stops in front of me, looking down at me with such amused eyes. "I see." He finishes with a smile.

I nod and I walk again, him along with me.

"By the way, Charlie," I look up to him as he walk beside me. "I'm going to walk you home later. So, see you later...cupcake."

And then he left after winking at me.

...

"Dylan, how did we end up like this?"

I ask as I watch him take a book from the shelf. He shrug, and chuckle as he walk towards me.

"I got thirsty after the walk so you offered me a drink. Then I got distracted with the light coming from this room, and we go in here, we got distracted by the books, and stayed, which is again, something that you offered."

I sigh, remembering the moments as he speak.

Unexpectedly, he did walk with me, which is something I didn't expect. I thought he's going to leave me alone after yesterday but his eager  for some reason. And I'm afraid I already know it.

But I enjoyed the company as well for some reason. And yes, I'm not going lie that I don't because I'm not in a position to do so. On the way, we are talking about literature and I was amazed of the knowledge he have about it. Honestly, I never imagine someone like him has interest with those type of things for obvious reasons. You know for a guy with crappy personality, his pretty amusing.